Part 6

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

In the morning, Zhan got up first. He went to the guest room to check on Yibo. On reaching there, the scene he saw made him laugh. He saw Yibo sleeping on the ground, saliva dripping from his mouth, his hair was messy, the blanket was half below Yibo and half was on above Yibo's body. Zhan laughed looking at Yibo.

"the mafia king is sleeping like this, if anyone saw him, will they believe that this the mafia king from whom the world is scared except for his wild bunny is sleeping like this", Zhan thought.

Yibo opened his eyes and got up with a groan. He looked at Zhan who was standing there grinning.

Yibo, "Wild bunny! What are you planning now?"

Zhan, "Guess?"

Yibo got up. And started coming towards Zhan. Zhan started taking steps backwards. Zhan got a little bit scared by sensing Yibo's dark aura.

Zhan said stuttering, "I.. I was not planing.....anything. I just....came to...check on....you".

Zhan's back hit the wall. Yibo caged Zhan between his arms. Yibo's arms was on both sides of Zhan.

Yibo smirked looking at Zhan's tensed face and asked, "Is wild bunny scared now?"

Zhan looked at Yibo and pushed him but Yibo didn't bulged, Zhan said, "Who's scared?"

Zhan noticed that Yibo was bringing his face closer to Zhan, Zhan got tensed.

Zhan thought, "Is he going to kiss me?"

Yibo's lips were now an inche apart from Zhan. Yibo was about to kiss Zhan but stopped when he heard Cheng Xiao calling "Zhan's" name.

Cheng Xiao, "What the....".

Zhan pushed Yibo and was successful this time.

Cheng Xiao, "I think.... I came at the wrong time".

Yibo said nothing and left. After Yibo left Cheng Xiao came towards Zhan and nudged him.

Zhan was blushing, he asked, "What?"

Cheng Xiao give a teasing smile and said, "Are you disappointed that Yibo ge didn't kissed you?"

Zhan flickered Cheng Xiao's forehead and said, "What do you mean by 'disappointment', I'm glad that you came on time".

Although Zhan said this but he really felt a little sad, yesterday when Yibo kissed Zhan, Zhan liked it, he wanted to feel Yibo's soft lips again. Zhan shook his head at his thoughts.

Cheng Xiao giggled and said, "No need to hide anything from me Zhan jie, I know you're sad about it.... But don't worry.... I'll be careful next time... Hehe".

Zhan, "uffff..... Xiao didi! Stop talking about this topic".

Cheng Xiao gave a playful smirked and said, "Nope, I'll tease you with this.. Hehe".

Zhan rolled his eyes and left. Cheng Xiao laughed. But then she became sad because after 2 days, she has to leave. Her college will start in 4 days.

Cheng Xiao gave a sad pout and went away from there.

-----

On the dinning table, Cheng Xiao was quiet which was unusual. Zhan and Yibo were glaring at each other as always, Haikuan was giggling looking at his phone while Carmen was silently doing her breakfast.

Carmen,"Why is it so quiet today? Yesterday there was marriage and now it looks like someone's funeral day, why is it?"

Haikuan, "Mom! Brother was kicked out of the room on wedding night".
Wei ying chocked on his food. Yibo gave him water.