The meeting

Just the introduction of Y/N and Dabi-)

Y/N was a boy who needed something more in life than just a stupid job at the local store  he didn't enjoy working there, he hated it. And the fact It got robbed by simple minded villans quite often was the worst. He wanted to quit so had. but he couldn't because his father and mother didn't work any jobs so Y/N had to work to pay the bills.

He hated going home to his father. He was an abusive man. He has been abusing Y/N since he was 6 and now he's 19. its the worst..he wants to move out and run away..his mother was never home, she was always out drinking and sleeping with other men, his father usually drinks at home instead of going out so it makes it worse for Y/N.

He was on his way home and he had decided to go the longest way possible so his parents would be asleep and he didn't have to deal with their bullshit.
He walked rather slowly and started to down an alleyway but he stopped and froze..

When he looked up..he saw a man..burning bodys. The man he saw had scars on his face and black hair.. Y/N had no idea what to do so he just stood still praying the man wouldn't notice him. Oh boy was he wrong.

The man turned around and stared   Y/N directly in the eyes. And he spoke.
"Whats a kid like you doing out here at this time. huh?"

Y/N panicked and stumbled backwards.. falling back he closed his eyes ready to hit the ground but..after a few moments he never hit the ground.?.. he slowly opens his eyes and looks up to see the man holding him.

"What's your name kid." the man spoke calmly but with a hint of curiosity. "M-My name is Y/N..Sir." he grinned slightly and helped him stand back up straight, "Well, Y/N, you should be more careful. You could get seriously hurt one day from being so reckless." Y/N nodded quickly and started apologizing frantically "I really am sorry sir it won't happen again I swear, I'm sorry- I-" the mans eyes widened slightly in a concerned kind of way but also a little confused and curious.
"wow wow slow down there kid, it's fine you do not have to apologize you didn't do anything wrong did you?"
Y/N stopped and looked up at him, "No-..? Im not sure..I apologize for the inconvenience.!"

the man sighs and rubs the back of his head "Well I gotta bounce. I'll see you around kid. ever need me? just call my name" he winks and started walking away but stopped, "by the way. the names dabi." then he was gone.

Y/N stood there for a moment and thought.. 'dabi huh?...ill remember that for the future..' he rubbed his eyes and started walking home..

.....
(extra)

Dabi stood behind the wall, listening as Y/N walked away and he closed his eyes, he sighs and thought 'why do I feel so attached to this kid all of a sudden?? I only just met him. dammit.' he shook his head and turned around, quietly following Y/N.

(Stalker much? 🙄 /hj)