His hero..

(Warning: Abuse ahead! ⚠️ sorry its short-)

Y/N pov:

When Y/N got home, he expected his parents to be in bed. He took out his key and unlocked the front door, walking in and closing it behind him, he took off his shoes and jacket putting them away and he placed his key on the cabinet next to the door. He stretched and yawned, he was fairly tired after a long day of working. It was rather unusually cold in the house, he quickly walked up the stairs, opened his bedroom door and grabbed a dark blue hoodie from his closet, after he put it on he smiled and left the room, closing the door behind him and wandered down the stairs.

When he stepped into the living room, he froze..his father was waiting for him.. stood there.. holding a leather belt and giving him a menacing stare followed by a large grin...Y/N looked into his fathers eyes and all he saw was hatred and anger towards him..

Y/N stumbled backwards again but this time he had hit the cabinet behind him, he panicked and spoke "D-Dad can we talk about this.?! please?!.." he continued to plead to his father for awhile and the father slowly walked towards him, stomping and slightly shaking the house with each step he takes.

Dabi pov:

He was looking through the window.. he was shocked to say the least..he never expected a seemingly normal kid like Y/N to have such a horrible life at home..he didn't know what to do..if he should stop the man from hurting Y/N or leave.

He closed his eyes and thought for a moment until he heard Y/N scream.
He immediately opened his eyes and look over to see the kids father hitting him repeatedly with the belt.. he listened to what the guy was saying and the anger in him grew larger.
"you USELESS child." "No was in HELL are you my SON. You are a FREAK." "YOU should take a page out of your brothers book. ATLEAST HE WAS SMART AND STRONG ENOUGH TO GET INTO UA. Unlike you. Pathetic." Y/N closed his eyes then started yelling "I TRIED...I TRIED MY BEST..IM SORRY.." his father glared down at him and slapped him across the face with force. "Then I guess your best just isn't good enough. is it?"

Dabi filled with rage he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. But he snapped when he heard it...

Noone POV:

Y/N's father stepped forward one last time before harshly grabbing his neck and aggressively pulling him forward, "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION. ANSWER ME. BRAT." His father started to violently hit him a few times,
His eyes widened and he panicked and cried out for his father to stop..then he remembered what that man had said to him in the alley..
He thought he might as well give it a try and inhaled sharply.. "..DABI!!!..." he cried out in pain..and his father looked down at him. "..You are a DISGRACE. You bring SHAME. to the family name. and you really think someone is willing to save YOU out of all the other people? You are NOT. worthy of anyone's time."

Suddenly he heard a really loud bang, then everything when quiet.. Y/N couldn't really see anything..it all went black..but for a moment..he saw bright blue flames, he reached his hand out towards them but, he stumbled backwards and hit the ground.. he had passed out..