Dabi's little "trip".

Warning: Parental murder ahead:)<3.

When Dabi had said his goodbyes and... other things. he left the building with a small smile on his face. God he couldn't believe he had fallen for a guy he just met.. before he left he actually picked up a black hoodie and a mask to put on for a- well- disguise.

Dabi cautiously walked down the street, he had his hood up and a black mask on so he wasn't recognized by anyone or any stupid heros. He felt such anger towards Y/N's father. And he felt the need to go "sort things out" with him. Dabi walked for awhile and eventually stopped infront of a big gray house, he leaned against the door and listened to hear if anyone was in, and when he heard a strange woman and a familiar man's voice yelling and arguing.

he kicked open the front door and activated his quirk. His own body was surrounded by flames and he slowly walked towards the two people who were horrified. Y/N's mother gasped and stumbled back into the kitchen, falling and hitting her head which resulted in her passing out from inpact. it was quiet for a few moments and all could be heard was the sound of flames. That was until Y/N's father spoke. "WHY ARE YOU BACK. I HAVEN'T BEEN NEAR Y/N AND I HAVEN'T HURT ANYONE." Dabi looked him dead in the eyes. "yeah that may be so. But you did hurt Y/N most of his life and I thought I should let God should decide what to do with you. you fucking monster. you deserve to rot in hell. tch." his eyes were filled with rage and the intent to kill.

"....FUCK YOU. AND FUCK THAT USELESS CHILD TOO. I WISH HE WAS NEVER BORN-" Dabi's eyes widened and he lunged forward and grabbed the mans face. Setting him ablaze. In that moment, Dabi yelled as loud as he could. "DIE YOU MOTHER FUCKER" His flames engulfed the man and he was dead within a few seconds. his body burnt to the point were you wouldn't recognize who he was. 'good.' dabi thought and grinned. he stopped his flames as the body had started to fall and it hit the floor. he turned to the side and looked at the mother, he shrugged, turning around happily walking away back the the base as if he did not just commit murder:))

The end?? I guess- let me know if you want anymore chapters, I ran out of ideas for new ones 😕 hope you enjoyed < 3