m m m m m m m. 🙂

Warning ⚠️ : no warnings, unless you're allergic to love and care then major warning. 🤗

After their conversation, Dabi went back into his room where Y/N was, and he was laying on dabi's bed staring at the ceiling. He closed the door behind him and slowly walked over to Y/N and stared down at him.

"What you up to kid?-" Dabi spoke as tilted his head and smiled slightly,
"Im tired and it's cold!" Y/N frowned and curled himself into a ball.
Dabi laughs a little and then carefully sat down onto the bed "here let me help with that" Dabi proceeded to crawl over and lay next to Y/N, he turned Y/N over to face him and then hugged him close,

Y/N was confused and kinda flustered, his cheeks where a light shade of red.
"D-Dabi.?" he looked up at dabi's face and he just nodded in response, "what a-are yo-" dabi cut him off using his quick and setting the two on fire, he made sure that the heat was super low so it wouldn't burn Y/N or anything around them.

Meanwhile with Y/N- His eyes widened and then he closed his eyes tightly and held onto dabi, he was a little afraid and dabi noticed,
"its alright kid.. I would never hurt you.. trust me and you can open your eyes.."

Y/N hesitated but he slowly opened his eyes and looked up, he locked eyes with dabi and they sat in silence staring into eachothers eyes, to say the least, it was a comfortable silence...

After a few minutes dabi leaned down slightly and their noses touched.. the gap between the two's lips was small, Dabi looked down to Y/N's lips then back to his eyes, asking for consent to kiss him. Y/N nodded slowly and closed his eyes. Dabi closed the gap and kissed him. He kissed back almost instantly. (a bit fruity if I must say.)

The kiss was passionate and loving, and after a few minutes they pulled away for some air, it took a few moments for Y/N to realize what just happened, but when he did realize, he buried his face into dabi's neck and let out flustered gay noises. (idk)
Dabi smirked and hugged him close,
"cute." he slowly rubbed Y/N's back and relaxed, they both started to fall asleep. Y/N had fallen asleep first and Dabi placed a kiss on his forehead, soon after dabi fell asleep.