The rescue:D

(Nothing too bad just a little blood)

After Dabi had followed Y/N home he watched what was happening through the window and he just- couldn't stand it. It all reminded him of his past and his father...when he saw Y/N fall in pain. That was the last straw. He furrowed his eyebrows and moved quickly into action.

He kicked the door down fearlessly (kind of like a hero 🤭) and yelled at the man. "GET YOUR NASTY HANDS OFF OF THEM YOU BASTARD." And right then and there..Dabi let loose. he threw his hand out and towards him and he let out his burning blue flames and burned all down the right side of the man, making sure of course to not hit Y/N. he watched the father scream in pain and fall backwards, he hit the floor with a loud thump, crying telling dabi to stop because it hurts. "WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD START LISTENING TO OTHERS WHEN THEY TELL YOU TO STOP.... suffer. you sick bastard." he smirked and turned all his attention over to Y/N

Dabi quickly ran over to Y/N, leaning down and carefully picked him up bridal style, he stood back up holding him close and he swiftly turned around, started walking and headed out the door, but he stopped briefly for a moment and turned his head to Y/N's father and gave him a stern, angry glare. "Ever come near Y/N again and ill make sure to kill you and that nobody will ever find your pathetic body." he held Y/N tightly and walked out of the house.

(Father's pov??)

After a few minutes the father managed to put out the fire on his body..he lay there crying. he put all the blame on Y/N. he thought. 'this is all Y/N's fault?! he ruined my life.'      He looked out the open door and up at the sky, his eyes full of rage and slight fear. "I WISH I NEVER HAD THAT DAMN PATHETIC WASTE OF A CHILD."

No ones pov:

Dabi Carried the unconscious Y/N all the way to the League Of Villans Base.
Part of him wishes he had killed Y/N's father right then and there, bit he doesn't know if Y/N would want that. And for some unknown reason..he does not want Y/N to hate him...
Usually Dabi wouldn't care about what others think about him but something about Y/N when they first met...his opinion mattered alot to him.

Dabi walked inside and it was just Shigaraki and Toga, Twice was out on a mission so he wouldn't be back for awhile. "OooOoo who is this cutie?~" Toga skipped over to dabi and pointed her knife at Y/N, Dabi hugged Y/N close and turned him away from Toga. Shigaraki looked over and raised his eyebrows amused at the sight before him. "Dont even try and touch him Toga." dabi glared at her. "awwe but he's so cute!! I want to know what his blood tastes like~ pleasseee!!! just a drop will do fine~"

"Do. Not. Touch." Dabi was serious, he's never serious or even protective of anyone he's ever been with, this made Shigaraki curious, "Toga. Leave Dabi and the boy alone."
"Alright Alright. you guys are no fun."
she spun around and left disappointed that she couldn't stab the unconscious boy in dabi's arms.
"Shigaraki, I know you have alot of questions I see it on your face. but just let me get him into my room, safe..please.?" He was quite shocked that dabi had said please, but he folded his arms and sat down on the chair behind him and nodded in agreement.

Dabi walked into his room, closing the door behind him. He lay Y/N down onto his bed and placed his hand on his head, Y/N was freezing. he quickly covered him with blankets and sat down next to him on the bed. He looked at the bruises and few cuts Y/N had and sighed, he reached down into his nightstand and took out some bandages and a small towel, he used the towel and wiped the smoke off    Y/Ns face that got on there from dabi's quirk, he then lifted up Y/N's arm and carefully wrapped it with the bandages.. after he did that he wiped blood away from Y/N's head and slowly wrapped that up with bandages..

After he did all this he put the remaining bandages away and closed the drawer, he sat back down on the bed and looked down at Y/N's face.. Dabi gazed and admired him, he thought 'wow..he's beautiful..' he leaned down slightly and gently placed his hand on Y/N's cheek and rubbed it softly with his thumb.

(oOoOoo someone's in lOvE. thats the point of this story but ANYWAY CARRY ON..-.)

Dabi softened his eyes and smiled slightly...but he quickly moved his hand away and furrowed his eyebrows when he heard Shigaraki yell for him to hurry up and get his ass out of the room. Dabi sighed and stood up, leaning down and placing a small kiss on Y/N's forehead then leaving the room, making sure to close it behind him.