Talk with handyman

(Im in love with Dabi Irl. 🤭)

Dabi left the room and closed the door behind him, he slowly walked down the hall and into the main room, Shigaraki was looking at him with an amused look on his face, Dabi rolled his eyes and sighed, walking over and sitting down next to handyman
"what do you wanna know Shigaraki"
dabi turned to look at him and folded his arms. Shigaraki Asked "I want to know what that boy is doing here. and why did you bring him here of all places." Dabi glared at him "you better not hurt him.." he pauses and sighed, "I met him in the alley thay you told me to burn the bodies in, he seemed different to all the other people so I let him live.. for some unknown reason I had this strong interest in him and the strange need to keep him safe.. so I followed him home." he went quiet and looked away from him. "And? Im waiting Dabi." dabi looked back at him and began speaking again, "It seemed normal at first but after a few minutes I heard Y- the kid scream. in pain.. because his father was beating him and telling him rather horrible things." Dabi gritted his teeth and clenched his fists tight. Shigaraki's head went down and he stared at the ground. "And what did you do about it Dabi?."

"I kicked the door down and set that bastard on fire. I took - the kid. and I didn't know where else to take him. I would have been killed if I took him to the hero's or police."

"I see. well. if I let you keep the kid here. will you officially join the league and do as I say?" Shigaraki presented an evil smile looked up directly into dabi's eyes. "I-. I will. just promise me you will keep the league from killing him.." Shigaraki was delighted. "Done. now what is this kids name?" Dabi opened his mouth too speak but someone else behind them spoke first.

"Y/N L/N is my name.." they turned around quickly and saw Y/N stood leaning against the door frame, he looked really tired and in pain. "Well Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you-" Shigaraki was cut off by Dabi quickly standing up and walking over to Y/N. "what are you doing up!? you could get even more hurt! yo-" Y/N covered dabi's mouth and looked up at him with a faint smile, "Im okay Dabi.. Im just tired" he hugged Y/N.
"okay.. but go and lay down in my room and get to sleep." Y/N nodded and turned around and went back into the room, Dabi closed the door behind him and went back over to an amused Shigaraki. Dabi rolled his eyes "shut it." "I didn't say anything." He didn't have to. Shigaraki's face said it all.