Part 8

Scene starts...

Time passed .... It's been 1 weeks of their marriage.... Everything was going good.... Anokhi was talking nicely to her parents.... Shagun has also came to them... And everyone forgave her ... And accepted Abhi..... The shabherwals also forgave shagun....

Shagun tries to talk to anokhi regarding her marriage with shaurya.... But anokhi asssures her telling that everything is okay between them....

Shaurya was making distance with anokhi... Anokhi was trying to talk to him... But he was talking less... Just nodding and humming....

Anokhi was getting hopeless regarding her marriage..... While shaurya was afraid that his past will haunt them.... So he was distancing himself with her......

It was a nice day.... Everyone had their dinner.... And retired to their respective rooms..... 

After dinner shaurya went inside his study room.... As he has some work.... While Anokhi goes inside her room....

After 30 minutes.... Shaurya came to his room... And sees her sleeping on her side.... His eyes falls on a bag on the corner.... He thinks something... But then sleeps thinking that he will talk to her in the morning....

In morning... It was 8.... Shaurya opens his eyes.... And sees the bed empty beside him.... He thought that she must be in Washroom.... He waited for her.... But he gets shocked as she didn't come out after 20 minutes.... He gets up from the bed.. nd goes to washroom.... The door was open.... He frowns.... His eyes went in the corner of the room where the bag was last night... But he gets Shocked as he didn't find the bags there.....

Shaurya- kaha gayi ye....? Bina bataye...?

He gets ready.... And goes down at 9.... Everyone looks at him with confused look....

Astha- tu kaise jag gaya?? Teri tabiyat to thik nahi thi....

Shaurya- meri tabiyat ko kya hogya?? Mai to thik hu...

Devi- anokhi ne kaha tha... Ki Teri tabiyat thik nahi hai... Isiliye tu so rha hai....

Shaurya- par vo kaha gayi???

Devi- apne ghar....

Astha- haa... Usne kaha ki tujhse bata di hai....

Shaurya- kab.?

Kitty- bhaiya.... Vo Ghar jane vali thi... Ye bat apko pata nahi thi??? Ye baat to 2 din phle hi unhone bataya...

Bebo- haa... Apko nahi pata....

Shaurya- nahii....

Astha- jhgra hua hai dono ka...??

Shaurya- what... Nahi maa... Jhgra q hoga???

Devi- tune hi Kiya hoga.... Mai dekh rhi thi.... Reception k bad se vo thora sad sad rhne lagi thi.... Pakka tune hi kuchh kaha hoga...

Shaurya- what... No... Mai q kahunga...? Meri to baat v nahi hoti hai usse...

Astha- kya kaha...? Baat nahi hoti hai...? Matlb ek room me rhte ho... Par baat nahi hoti hai... Ye konsa logic hai....

Shaurya- nahi... Mera matlb tha ki maine kuchh nahi bola hai use.... Kab ayegi vo???

Devi- Holi ke bad....

Shaurya- what.... Matlb 15 days....

Astha- haa... Larki sadi k bad pahli holi apni saas k sath nahi khelti hai.... Isiliye...

Shaurya- ye kon sa rule hai....

Devi- yahi rule hai....

Shaurya- bahut bakwas hai... Mai ja rha hu...