Part 10

Scene starts...
Anokhi's room...

Anokhi runs into her room with sugar and a jug of water.... Shaurya was not in the room... She hears him wailing from the bathroom.... She goes to the washroom door.... And knocks....

Anokhi- shaurya....

The door was open so she entres the washroom.... And gets Shocked as she sees him gulping water maniacally.....

Anokhi- shaurya...

Shaurya- vo vo... Mujhe bahut pyas lagi hai....

Anokhi- kya jrurt thi itni tikhi sabji khane ki....

Shaurya- tumhe pata tha... ?

Anokhi- nahii... Av mai kha kr aarhi hu... Tab pata chala.... Bata dete... Itna Sara khane ki jrurt nahi thi ...

Shaurya- aaahhhh.... Kya karu mai... Bahut jyada jal rhi hai.... Brush Karu kya??

Anokhi- nahi nahi .. aur jalegi.... Ye lijiye chini khaiye....

Shaurya- kaam kregi ye...?

Anokhi- bachpan m to Mai yahi karti thi ...

Shaurya takes the sugar and keeps in his mouth....

Shaurya- koi fayada nahi ho rha h... Bahut jal rha hai ... Aahhh.... Pani.. pani....

He takes water and again started gulping....

Anokhi- aur chini khaiye....

Shaurya- nahi ... Aur tikha lag rha hai mujhe....

Anokhi- kya Karu ab....

She started pacing here and there in Washroom... While shaurya was gulping water maniacally.....

Shaurya- aahhh... Mera jiv.... Pura mouth jal rha hai.... Mammy ... Aahhhh.....

Anokhi looks at him sadly ..... Suddenly her eyes shines as she get the idea...

She goes to him... She takes the water jug from him and keeps it on the floor....

Shaurya- kya kar rhi hai aap... Pani do .. bahut jyada jal rha hai...

Anokhi- Maine film me dekha tha Aisa....

Shaurya looks at her confused.... And after one second he was shocked.....

In no time anokhi kissed him.... He stood there shocked..... The spicyness was long forgotten.... He comes in sense when she was about to imbalance... But he caught her in time by her waist.....

She kept kissing him... She can feel the spicyness and also the taste of sugar.....

He also responded back... They kissed for some more time....

Anokhi steps back when she feels she should step back...

Anokhi- ab kaisa lag rha hai??

Shaurya looks at her.. she was looking at him sadly....

Shaurya- kon se film me dekha tha apne??

Anokhi- Ramaiya Vastavaiya me....

Shaurya- ohhh....

He looks at her face .... The lipstick was gone.... He can feel the taste of lipstick on his lips ... He chuckles....

Shaurya- reception vale din v to apne khana banaya tha.... Us din to Aisa nahi tha...

Anokhi- us din maa nmadad ki thi ... Mai to bas observe kr rhi thi....

Shaurya nods....

Anokhi looks at him..... She sighs....