Part 12

Scene starts....
Anokhi hugs him... He too hugs her...

Shaurya- ab to khus ho na?

Anokhi- haa...

She realised herself hugging him... She parted away....

Anokhi- chaliye... Dinner ka time hogya...

Shaurya nods... And they go out...

They had their dinner.... shaurya leaves after the dinner.... Anokhi went to her room...

She lies on bed.... And scrolls through her insta I'd... Her eyes caught shaurya's request... She smiles at this.... And accepted the request...

She posted their wedding reception pics....  She smiles looking at the pics...

Anokhi- bahut galat soch rhi thi Mai....  Shaurya ne jhuth nahi kaha tha.... Vo sachme ek mauka Dena chahte hai hamare riste ko ...

She smiles thinking all this.. when she gets a comment from her one of the friends... And that makes her mood worse...

"Yaar anokhi.... Tune sadi kar li? Itni jaldi...? Q kar li? Aise achanak...? Aur hame bulaya v nahi... Aisi kya musibat aa pari thi Jo tu sadi kar li....? "

She sighs...

While other side shaurya was also reading that comment.. and that upsets him...

Anokhi goes to the comment section... And reply her...

Other side.. shaurya sees her reply.. and smiles or say chuckles at her reply...

Shaurya- seriously...? Aise kon krta hai...?

"Haa yaar... Ab kya batau.... Mai budhi ho rhi thi... Aur koi kaam v to nahi tha karne ko... To socha ki chalo sadi hi kar lete hai.... Atleast apne husband ka dimag hi kharab krungi.... Aur papaji mujhe Maldives nahi jane de rhe the... To maine kar li sadi.... "

Shaurya- sach me ye larki pagal hai....

Again the girl reply...

" Ohhh.. great.... To kab ja rhi hai Maldives apne husband ke sath...?"

" Let's see.... Jab bhi jaungi bata dungi..."

SHAURYA tap on the reply and types a comment.... And smiles...

While Anokhi looks at her mobile screen in shock....

" Holi ke bad ja rhe hai hamlog.... Mrs sabharwal.... You should not lie to your friends.... Bad manner.... "

"Waah... Anokhi.... Very good jiju... Kya ham iss trip ko honeymoon kah skte hai..?"

"Ofcourse.... Hamara honeymoon hi to hoga vo..."

Anokhi gulps reading all that... And only one thing cane to her mind... And she did that.... She selected all the comments and deleted all of that...

Anokhi- kaam karte karte lgta hai kuchh jyada hi dimag rest par chala gaya hai... Kuchh bhi bol rhe hai...

She got the msg in inbox from her friend...

Meera- so madam... Honeymoon and all.. haa....?

Anokhi- majak kar rhe the vo... Aisa kuchh nahi hai...

Meera- it's okay... Vaise bhi you both are married so honeymoon p jana is normal... And you can go there....

Anokhi- aree... Tu jaisa soch rhi hai vaisa kuchh nahi hai.... Av to hamari Sadi ko bas 20 din hi huye hai...