Part 17

It's been 2 months of their wedding... They have come close to each other... Anokhi while thinking about Meera and Shagun's words tried to take next step... But she couldn't tell him... She couldn't say anything.... She feels shy ... Whenever he tries to go further after the kiss... She unwillingly stopped him....  Her this action stopped him .... Shaurya didn't want to make her uncomfortable and think otherwise.... So he is waiting for her to initiate first ....

Shaurya was in his cabin... Smiling thinking about her.... At the same time he gets a call... It was an unknown number... He picks the call....

Shaurya- hello...

Other- hello....

Shaurya- kon hai?

Call cut...

Shaurya- ye kya baat huyi... Phone cut kar diya...

He frowns...  But then indulge in his work...

In night... He came home...

Everyone was in hall... Watching TV... Shaurya goes inside his room...

Astha- Shaurya.... Fresh hokar aajao... Dinner krte hai fir....

Shaurya nods .. and goes inside the room...

Anokhi- mai dinner table par rakhti hu...

Bebo/kitty- ham help kar dete hai...

Anokhi Bebo and kitty go to set the table....after some time shaurya came out... And everyone started eating...

They had their dinner.... And everyone went to their respective rooms....  While Anokhi stays back to clean the kitchen....

After cleaning the kitchen she goes back to the room... Went to washroom... Changes her clothes... And comes back.... Shaurya was asleep.... She smiles at him.... She applied the moisturizer..... And sits on bed..... She takes her phone and scrolls through her social media....

She lies down and covers herself with blanket....

Shaurya- aagyi...?

She nods... And watched reels while wearing earphone in her ear....

After some time shaurya's phone rings.... Shaurya opens her eyes sleepy... He sees her watching vedios....

He receives the call...

Shaurya- hello...

Tanvi- shaurya.... Its me.. tanvi....

Shaurya gets shocked..... Why is she calling him now.....

Shaurya- Tanvi..... Tum mujhe kyu call kr rhi ho...?

Anokhi who was watching vedios hears his voice which was little loud... So she removes her one side earphones and listens to his talk...

Tanvi- shaurya... Pls.. ek baar mil skte hai ham?? Please??

Shaurya- nahi.... Mujhe nahi milna hai....

Tanvi- pls .. shaurya... Bas ek aakhiri bar baat krni hai tumse... Please.... Uske bad mai kabhi v tumhe call nahi krungi....

Shaurya- nahii... Akhiri bar hi q na ho... Mujhe koi baat nahi krni hai.... Aur aaj ke bad call mat Krna....

Tanvi-  pls shaurya tumhe apni biwi ki kasam... Pls ...

Shaurya- tumhe pata hai...

Tanvi- haa.... Mai social media p dekha tha... Congratulations... Par pls ek bar..

Shaurya thinks for some time...

Shaurya- okay... Fine.... Milte hai.....

Tanvi- okay.. thank you so much.... Kal abc restaurant saam 7 baje...n