Part 13

Scene starts...

Shaurya looks at her in shock.... He told her about his past.. about tanvi... About his relationship with tanvi... But forgot to tell her about this saree draping thing...

Anokhi-boliye na...

At the same time Rama came there rushing...

Rama- aagyi mai.. Nikki..

She notices shaurya...

Rama- aap kab aye??

Shaurya- bas av av... Mai bahar wait kar rha hu...

Saying this he leaves from there avoiding anokhi....

Rama frowns at him... But she ignored... And helped anokhi to fix her saree....

While Anokhi felt bad... It hurts her that he still is stuck with that girl.... She wipes the year which falls from her right eyes....

Rama- hogya... Chal jaldi Jaa...

Anokhi nods sadly... And goes outside....

Shaurya was pacing around the car worried.... Anokhi looks at him... And composes herself... And smiles....

Shaurya notices her... And he also smiles....

Both gets in the car.... And shaurya starts the car and forwards towards his destination....

Both were silent all the way .... Soon they reached a garden area.... Anokhi frowns at the venue....

Shaurya- ye hamare SIAC ka garden hai...

Anokhi humms... Both comes out of the car... Shaurya leads her towards the area where a table with two chairs were placed.... Anokhi smiles ...

He makes her sit on the chair... And he also sits opposite to her.... He serves her dinner... And they started having it...

Shaurya couldn't understand what he should talk.... That one question has changed all his planning....

While Anokhi was also in dilemma .... She was thinking that she should not have asked that question.... But again... It was the question she should know the answer of .... She is his wife now... No matter how they married... But they are now married.... And he himself begged her to not annul the wedding.... So why can't he answer her questions....?

At the same time some romantic songs started playing in background.... Shaurya has already planned all this...

Anokhi smiles listening to the song...

Anokhi- let's dance na...??

Saying this she holds his hand and drags him without his consent...(jarurt v nahi hai uski permission lene ki..)

They started dancing... Couple dance... Romantic dance....

( SHAKHIans.... Aap log khud imagine karlo Inka dance ... 🙊🙊)

After some minutes... The song finished.... And the last step was that where shaurya makes her fall in his hand... Both looks at each other.... Okay... Lovingly.... Both got lost in each other .... Okay deeply....

Shaurya makes her stand... Still lost.... He tucks her hairs behind her ears .... He holds her from waist with one hand .. while his another hand goes to her cheeks ... He runs his fingers on her cheeks... And his fingers goes down.... Cheeks to neck... Then her hands .... And then he holds her waist and pulls her to himself.... She collided with him.... While holding her from waist his another hand goes to her neck... He leans to her face.....

Anokhi closes her eyes agreeing to him... He comes close to her face .... And kisses her forehead..... She opens her eyes .... And looks at him frowning....