Part 20

Scene starts....

It was evening same day... The inauguration was over... The teacher, staffs and students of Chandigarh were sent back after the inauguration was over.... Shaan astha devi tez were also went back.... Bebo kitty insisted on staying here for 2 days for their birthday...... They wanted to visit patiala SIAC ..... Tez agreed to them... And devi made anokhi stayed back there....

Bebo and kitty were planning to go on a movie night... And then clubbing.... Shaurya arranged his colleague's sister who is from patiala take them to movie and then club.... Shaurya's colleague and his girlfriend also went with them.... Bebo forced anokhi also for the club and movie but she politely rejected the offer saying that she is too tired to go out... And she will take rest....

Bebo kitty shaurya's colleague, his girlfriend and his sister went at 9.... Anokhi and shaurya were left behind...

It was 9:30.. anokhi had made dinner for the two.. so they had the dinner..... Shaurya has some work for the next day so he went to his study... And anokhi went inside his room.... They both were tired.... The whole day tiredness were visible on the face...

••••••

It was 10:25 when shaurya came out of his study and goes towards his room.... He can smell some fragrance coming from his room... He smiles...

He stands in front of the door of his room... And knocks....

Anokhi- aapka hi room hai... Aur apki hi biwi hai.... Knock karne ki jarurt nahi hai....

He smiles at her .... And entres inside the room.....

He sees her... And he chuckles as she was standing there pouting cutely.... She was holding her saree in her hand... he locks the door....

Anokhi- aap kaise drape kar lete hai saree.... Mujhse to ho hi nahi tha hai....

He goes to her... And takes the saree in his hand...

Shaurya- aaj kuchh khas hai? Itni preparation? Aur us tarah se ready... ?

Anokhi- hmm ...

Shaurya- kya?

Anokhi- kuchh nahi bas aise hi...

He stops doing the pleates... And looks at her for a second.... She was looking here and there but not him....he smiles looking at her....

Shaurya- sach me?

Anokhi- hmm...

Shaurya- thik hai... Fir jaiye... Change karke ayiye... Itne heavy saree m thore na soyiyega....

Anokhi looks at him... Or say glares him.... Shaurya chuckles....

Anokhi- aap sach me bahut bure hai... Sab samjh rhe hai... Fir bhi tang karna hai mujhe...

Shaurya- kya samjh rha hu mai??

Anokhi- sab kuchh...

Shaurya- nahi to... Mai kuchh nahi samjh rha... Samjhaiye aap...

Anokhi- kuchh nahi.... Chhoriye mujhe...

She pushes him and turns to go but her leg entangled in her saree and she was about to fall but he holds her hand and pulls her to himself...

Shaurya- itni asani se to nahi chhorunga... Aur Aaj rat to chhorne ka bilkul v irada nahi hai....

Saying this he leans to her face and kisses her.... She rounds her hands around his neck.... While he got her free from her undraped saree.... And both heads to the bed...

And rest you all know what happened after that.... 🙊🙊🙈🙈🙈

••••••••••••••••