(\/) A Day With Your Pokémon (\/)

It was the next day, you and your Pokémon were out in Motostoke since you planned to buy a few things for both you and your Pokémon.

"Flame!" Talonflame said

He landed on your head, Houndoom walked beside you whilst Volcarona hovered right next to you. Typhlosion on the other hand had decided he'd walk in front of you.

"Wait up Typhlosion!" You exclaimed

Typhlosion looked back and noticed that you and your Pokémon were running to him so he stopped in his tracks to wait for you and them to catch up.

You saw a store that sold mainly Pokémon food and you'd need more of that, Volcarona ate lots of food due to the way her species was. Larvesta did the same too.

Houndoom barked as you held the door open for all four of your Pokémon, Volcarona fluttered in as Talonflame used your arm as a perch.

Once your team had gotten into the store you closed the door once you realized nobody else was coming inside of the store, you didn't want to be rude and close the door on anyone without realizing it.

There were different foods for different Pokémon types and you mainly needed to look for Fire Type Pokémon food, it strengthened the fire a Pokémon can produce.

When it was for Water Types it strengthened the water a Pokémon would produce for moves like Bubble Beam and more.

Houndoom tugged on a bag that was closest to him so Talonflame and Typhlosion assisted him to get it off the shelf and Volcarona had made sure it didn't fall face down onto the floor.

Exactly the food you were looking for.

"Thanks guys! What would I do without you four?" You asked

"Typhlo!" Typhlosion responded

"Flame!" Talonflame exclaimed

"Houndoom." Houndoom added

Volcarona screeched happily before you grabbed the bag so that she could get back up into the air normally.

You set the bag down in the cart and headed to pay, Typhlosion took the bag out of the cart for you and set it on top of the counter with ease.

Once you paid you thanked Typhlosion for the help before Volcarona gave the bag a little push and it landed in your arms, you thanked her right after.

Talonflame and Houndoom were able to push the door open for you so you stepped out, the both of them quickly walked out so that the door didn't close on their tails.

That'd hurt.

"What possessed you all to be so helpful today?-" You asked

Typhlosion roared in confusion, must've not noticed that they never did that. Ever.

Although allowing them to stay in your team after a few lost battles could make a Pokémon nicer to their trainer for unknown reasons.

Who'd take out a Pokémon that has lost a battle? Especially when that Pokémon has been with you forever and or has won many battles.

It could be described as cruel.

Walking in the streets of Motostoke you saw many people, only one previous challenger who had lost to you and they didn't seem to notice.

Losing to someone in a gym battle and then meeting them again could come off as awkward with some people.

You saw another store that offered more human food, you couldn't just buy food for your Pokémon without getting something for yourself.

Typhlosion opened the door happily and closed it once both you and your Pokémon had gotten inside of the store.

"Since we still have a bunch of food at home I'd say we treat ourselves to some Malasadas? You guys have been very helpful today." You suggested

Talonflame cawed happily and Volcarona screeched, Houndoom barked in thankfulness whilst Typhlosion clapped both his paws together in excitement.

For Houndoom you had gotten a Bitter Malasada due to his love for bitter things, a Dry Malasada due to Volcarona disliking anything moist at the slightest, a Sweet Malasada for Talonflame since he enjoyed anything sweet along with another Bitter Malasada for Typhlosion since he didn't like anything with too much taste

You got a Dry Malasada for yourself only to try since you've tried practically everything else that they had due to the amount of times you've went there to get something for a friend and or your Pokémon, you weren't complaining though.

Once given your Malasadas you exited the store and went into an empty park area, it was already dark outside.

You sat down on a bench and handed the Malasadas to each of your Pokémon, you set the Malasadas onto the bags so that Talonflame and Houndoom wouldn't have trouble eating it.

Typhlosion on the other hand used his paws to eat the Malasada whilst Volcarona immediately ate hers before you could even see it.

You quite liked your Malasada and you could tell your Pokémon enjoyed it too, you have bits and pieces to Volcarona since she still wanted more.

Houndoom finished his the last since he had trouble biting the Malasada although you didn't judge, it didn't have any place that he could bite out of correctly which meant it kept falling.

You grabbed the bags and threw them out in a nearby trash can, you ran a hand through your hair before Talonflame landed on top of it.

Volcarona flew beside you while both Typhlosion and Houndoom walked on both your right and left side. Sometimes behind you.

You felt quite tired due to shopping and you could tell that Talonflame was a little tired too, you felt your head begin to hurt due to him getting a little too comfortable and almost going to sleep.

Since your house wasn't too far away you made it back quickly, you set down a few things on the counter as well as set the Pokémon food down on the counter too.

Walking upstairs made you realize how tired you were from all that walking around, once you opened the door your Pokémon immediately got to where they usually slept.

After changing into more comfortable clothes you laid down in your bed next to Houndoom whom already was asleep.

You pulled the blanket over a bit more next to Typhlosion, he went under with no hesitation, why he did that exactly was still a mystery to you.