Bangchan's Puppy.

Cutest thing to exist little Channie was sitting on the couch when he heard Seung-Min laughing out loud like a dolphin, as the leader he is he ran to join into the fun, when asked Minho what he was laughing about he showed him the TikTok that their little sunshine Felix made that went absolutely viral.

" Lee are you serious right now!? We have been watching that same TikTok since we went to stay with Hyunjin at the hospital and you still haven't stopped." He says slightly laughing too.   Well, it's not my fault this is way too hilarious for me to handle!!!"

"YOU GUYS! FELIX STATERTED A TIKTOK WAR WITH YOU GUYS, GOD THIS IS FUNNY SO ITS ONLY LIKE YOU AND SEUNGMIN." shouted Minho. "Bro are you for real right now?" asked Bangchan "But it might be fun!!!" said Minho." Also why are you even smirking you weirdo?!" he said to Seung-Min.

*A lovely pic of Seung-Min smirking, also the closest pic I could find of a smirk lol <3*

" Hey man you better think of a really cute idea, because we all saw Felix's right? Well call us when you are done, also by the way you only have one hour

" Hey man you better think of a really cute idea, because we all saw Felix's right? Well call us when you are done, also by the way you only have one hour." he said chuckling to himself in a cute way.   "I actually have an idea." said BangChan excitedly and smiling in the cuitest way possible. 

* a pic of him smiling all silly willy (in a cute way) *

"What's that?" asked little Seungmin. "Well since your SKZOO is a puppy, you will wear your Puppym costume and do a TikTok with me, and since the Stays will think that it's cute, I mean they think that everything we do is cute (BUT IT'S SO TRUE^^) they will love it and then we can beat Felix and his astonishing freckles. "Aright man I'm down." agrees. 

*They go to the basement and get his puppy costume*

"What's that? I smell competition?!" yells the little freckled sunshine. "Well yes, but now we are almost done and just stop making us busier?"

*Felix nodding his little head*

*Suengmin and BangChan make the TikTok*

"YO MAN! Look we won, we did it...." says BangChan "Let's go rub out beautiful victory in his little face."

~HEY FELIXXX~-by Hyunjin... lol ^^ 

"YOU WON?!??!" asked the little duckling in shock.

*The cute duo wiggled their fluffy head, just watching Felix's adorably angry and disappointment full face*

But of course, Felix could never ever stay mad at his besties and members, he's the sunshine of course. So, they all just end up going out for dinner and shopping to celebrate little Seung-Min and Channie, they all wandered around like that until their Channie and Seung-Min got sleepy.

(YOU GUYS IM SO SORRY THIS IS SUCH A BAD CHAPTER I HAD WRITERS BLOCK, BUT I PROMISE YOU GUYS I WILL DO BETTER NEXT TIME FOR OUR LITTLE TANLENTED SWEETIES^^*                           lool