~My prince~

Changbin x Woojin

<3 (*short story*) <3

/\__/\

 Binnie and Woojin were walking down the beach, they were carrying their sandals and walking barefoot on the sand. The sound of the soft waves and the light wind was already making Woojin sleepy. "Hyung... Can we go home now? Please?" Woojin asks his lover in a gentle voice. "Awe, is the wind making my little prince sleepy?" Binnie responds back to the small boy leaning next to  him. "Yes Hyung, so can we go home now?" he asks again since he didn't get the answer that he wanted to hear. He's too tired to even take another step. His legs couldn't handle to stand up anymore, so he let go of his body on Binnies.

"Okay, fine we will go home you do look tired anyways." Says Changbin as he picks up his baby and makes his way towards the van. He opens the car door then closes it behind them as he puts in his prince in the back seat on top of him then Binnie tells the driver to take them back home. "Woonie loves Binnie..." He hears the blonde boy mumble under his breath. How adorable he thinks, only if he knew that Changbin loved him more than his life. "Binnie loves Woonie too baby don't worry." He claims. "B-but does he really love Woonie... what if its fake, like my ex?" Woojin adds with a voice full of woe and worry all of a sudden. "I will never go as low as that piece of jerk don't worry my prince. Binnie will never ever love another boy more than you." Says Changbin hoping that he will trust him, but the only reaction Woojin gave was looking up at him as he raises his hand over to his pink lips. He gently plays with them then his fingers move again, and he slowly caresses his cheeks.

Some time passes and they arrive to their house. "Woonie loves Binnie... Woonie loves Binnie... Woonie loves Binnie..." Woojin kept on saying the same thing throughout the entire ride back home. "Binne don't leave Woonie" he tells Chan. But Changbin doesn't reply back to him, he just picks up his small body and walks towards the house and into their bedroom ignoring all the other members as well. He gently places Woojin on the bed and changes him into his pajamas, at this point Woojin is sleeping while sitting up but the of course he collapses on the bed.  

As soon as Woojin starts to move in bed Chan jumps in next to him and plays with him until they both fell asleep cuddling each other tightly.