~ Im sorry...~

SKZ was in their dance practice room, there were only 14 minutes left of practice they were all exhausted and out of breath. Woojin was sitting on the floor due to him almost blacking out while dancing. Binnie went over and sat right next to him their backs against the wall, he turned around to Woonie and started to play with his hair, they were both still panting like crazy but kept quiet until Binnie broke their silence.

¨ Do you like it when I do this Woonie?¨ He questioned him with a caring voice.

¨ No duh dummy! ¨ He said back to Binnie laughing.

Binnie then helps him lay down on his lap and continues to massage his head so that he would feel better, after a couple of minutes passed on by their practice routine ended and everybody went to check on Woojin. When he saw all of their worried faces his heart melted knowing that they still cared about him.

"Hey you hungry Woonie? Becuase I'm starving!" asked Chan bending towards Woojin who was still laying down on Binnies lap.

"Uhm... yeah can we go eat at that bowling center then we can play after we eat too maybe?" he asked while his hand traveled to Minhos and Seungmins having to urge to hold both of their hands and try to make himself feels safer, neither of them hesitated and held his hand tightly as they could. Felix realized how jealous Binnie was getting so he told Hyunnie and Minho, they both smirked.

"Of course, we can anything you want, as long as our little Woonie feels better!" said the groups Quakko while caressing his soft cheek.

They helped Woojin up and started to make their way to the Van outside, he was still holding Minhos and Seungmins hands, but Binnie got so jealous to the point the basically pulled him by his arm and led him to the Van. After everybody sat down and their driver started to drive them to the location they wanted Hyunjin noticed that Woojin was falling asleep and since he was sitting next to him he let him rest his head on his shoulder which made both Binnie and Lixie jealous like crazy, Lixie pulled Hyunnie by his arm and his eyes pleaded him to remove Woonies head and let him rest his instead, he understood this and told Binnie, he immediately fixed Woonies head towards his shoulder and Hyunnie did the same with little Lixxie.

"Wow Binnie jealous huh?" asked Seungmin playfully.

"Dude be quiet" said Binnie while laughing.

Soon enough they arrived, and they tried their best to wake up Woonie and Lixie, after a couple minutes passed by, they both woke up, Woojin was already bouncing and energetic, but Felix on the other hand was basically being carried by Hyunjin and Minho still drowsey. They went inside got their Bowling shoes and their table and place to play, then they started to order their food.

"What do you want to eat Woonie?" asked Binnie while touching his hair.

¨ Chicken, fries and a smoothie would be nice...¨ he said faking a smile, he tried to look like he was fine, but that concussion got him bad, when the waiter came to where they were sitting down and got their order Woonie started to cuddle Binnie and nuzzled into his neck.

¨Yall comfy like that? ¨ asked Seungmin laughing along with Felix and Han

¨Yeah, I am... ¨ said Binnie looking at Woojin with caring eyes.

After talking and eating and the *cuddling* they started to pick teams for Bowling, 

¨C-can I be with hyunnie please? ¨ asked Felix in a gentle baby voice, of course they all said yes, they couldn't say no to his cuteness, that made Hyunnie smile and giggle. 

¨But we need to be in teams of 3 not 2 so can I be with you too Hyunnie?¨ asked Han 

¨Of course you can, you're the best bowling player out of all 9 of us anyways! ¨ says both Felix and Hyunnie they were happy to have Han on their team also.

The teams were, (Han,Hyunjin,Felix.) (Minho,Seungmin,I.n.) and lastly (Woojin, Changbin and Bangchan.) The first team to go was Minhos, Seungmin went first he got a gutter ball ( I find that term pretty amusing though lol :3) I.N only missed 3 of the pins, and for Minho let's just say the ball went to the other teams Pine floor. The other team was lucky they all did surprisingly good and so did Han, Hyunnie and of course his little Lixxe Pixie. And now it was Woonie and Binnies turn, Binnie also made it, but Woojin sadly missed like Seungmin did before them, he felt sad for some reason, Woonie has been getting upset about everything lately, Binnie noticed this and pulled his wrist harshly and hugged him. Binnie looked up at Woojin and got closer to him and said, " Look Woojin you have been getting upset at everything lately we are concerned about your behavior, so can you just please tell us what's going on with you?" he asked calmly. Woojin felt tears forming on his eyes and he just gave him he gave up his body on him and started shaking and crying, "I-I'm so sorry... I've just b-been really s-stressed out lately, a-and I just don't want you guys to feel like I'm a talentless piece of garbage.... I'm sorry-" he said whimpering and crying at the same time. (Sorry if that was too much stuttering ^^) Binnie immediately saw all red, " WHO IN THE HECK CALLED YOU THAT WOONIE, TELL ME!" he yelled not even realizing how many people were looking at them. "I-I was just feeling like that, n-nobody told me..." he said (Again sorry for the stuttering guys lol ^^) 

"No, no, Woonie no.... No, you're not" said Binnie looking deep into his eyes.

Woojin couldn't even look at him, he walked towards the couch and layed down, but of course there is absolutely no escape from Binnie, he slowly lifted up his head and then layed his head down on his legs, Woojin looked up at him and said, "Thank you Binnie, I love you so much my bestie." Binnie looked down and he just couldn't handle his cuteness, "Me too..."he said back, the members were watching and cheering, now that everybody was happy, they played a little bit more and after they went to their house, and of course Woojin and Binnie were together until sleep.

(Sorry I couldn't write this sooner, I had a bunch of schoolwork to do, but I will try to do better next time, but I hope you liked this. Also please note that they are like brothers/bffs so please do not get the idea of them dating in my stories please, *some people like to do that* these stories are meant to be fun and nice I mean mine are, and just one last thing, if you do not support or like the idea of Woojin in my stories please do not be negative he got kicked out because of rumors and didn't go back to SKZ because there would be a ton of drama, so let's support SKZ and Woojin solo career tysmmmm ^^) lol