Hannie and Lee Knows cookies^^

Hannie was lying on the sofa in their dorm tossing and turning, he was wide awake because he had a horrific nightmare about his best friend losing Lee Know, he woke up sweating like crazy and looking around, he couldn't help it anymore he yelled out for him. 

Hannie: ¨LEE KNOW DONT LEAVE PLEASE!!!¨

Lee Know was in the other room with Hyunjin, Channie and Felix (of course) playing video games with them, when he heard Hannies scream his heart fell, he thought that something had happened to him, he ran into his room with little to no explanation to what has happened, but he was running there to find out. The others were left in the room when he dashed out like a person who got stuck between thunder and lightning in the middle of the street.

Lee Know: HAN ARE YOU OK? WHAT HAPPENED!?!

Hannie: *Hugs him tightly and doesn't want to let go* D-Dont leave me kay?

Lee Know: * Hugs back* I would never leave any of you, you all are my family, but now can you please explain what happened?

Hannie: I-I lost you... 

The words ¨I-I lost you...¨ only manages to escape from his pink lips that were now cherry red from crying. Lee Know felt his heart sinking like how The Titanic sank in the cold icebergs.

Lee Know: *Wipes away his tears* Dont ever think that its just the stupid nightmares, I will never leave SKZ you guys are like my brothers i love you guys so much sometimes i can never put them into words you know...

Hannie: O-Oki i belive you... b-but im hungry.... * Wipes away his tears with sweater paws*

Lee Know: Well it is 1:49 am here, i guess we can get some cookies? But i think that the Super Market is closed.

Hannie: We dont have any left, c-can we make some... please?

Lee Know: You know what?... Yea we can, but you will have to help me wake up the rest. :3

Hannie: *runs inside the others room giggling adorably*

Lee Know: * Jumps on all of the members waking them up* WAKE UP WE ARE MAKING COOKIES!!! :D

Everybody else wakes up just to make them happy but BangChan takes almost 15 mins to wake up.

SKZ: *Making cookies and having fun in the middle of the night*

BONUS: *Meanwhile Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin...* Making a mess and cooking other things because why not! lol ^^

* Making a mess and cooking other things because why not! lol ^^