!🌞} azaleea.

[ biography of azaleea della ortiz  ]

[ biography of azaleea della ortiz ]
...
| backround information :

| place of birth : ontario , canada .

| nickname : azzie ( close friends ) lea ( family )

| birthdate : november 19th.

| parents backround : her father marco ortiz was originally from a not so good part of mexico , his childhood and teenage hood was definitely not his best years he was involved with a lot of gang violence and wanted to change his life once he met azaleea's mother : carmen ortiz. after making his life better he became and lawyer and for carmen she stayed at home , raising azaleea.

| siblings backround :  azaleea is an only child.

| currently living : ontario , canada .

| backround story : azaleea was sheltered from her fathers past for most of her life until he was suddenly shot and killed while at the store , she was only 13 at the time so she couldn't fully understand it until she was older . once she hit highschool many people found out about her fathers past and bullied her for it , no matter how much she tried to hide from her fathers nasty past she could never escape so her mom had no choice but to put her in private school . once out of highschool azaleea was confused on what she wanted to do with her life but , she then knew she needed a way to help others so she stuck with personal training to help others with working out .
...
| looks :

| height : 5'3

| eye color : dark brown.

| hair color,type&length : dark brown with light brown highlights , wavy/straight, long.

| skin shade : caramel/tan.

| scars { if any } : she has a couple on her knees and elbows from falling on the ground as a child .
...
| general information :

| occupation: personal trainer.

| personality : bubbly , kind , flirtatious , easy going , confident& independent.

| likes : carnival rides,skirts,taller men,italian food,yoga,working out&car rides.

| dislikes : crowded places,small
places,yelling,gun violence&being peer pressured.

| fears : dying alone,dying of un natural causes , disappointing friends and family, heights&sharp objects.
...
|personal information :

| relationship status : available/single.

| sexuality: bisexual .

| mental health struggles/issues: depression , she was first diagnosed at 12 and has struggled ever since but has gotten better with trying to control it .

| children { if any } : -

|  children { if any } : -