! 🌷} lena{twin#2}

[ biography of   lena rose scott]

...
| backround information :

| place of birth : los angeles, california.

| nicknames :-

| birthdate : january 16th.

| parents backround : lena's parents are both very religious but more so her dad , he would mainly pressure her brother to be perfect but sometimes he would pressure her aswell which was alot when she was already striving to get perfect grades for her mom . her dad has always been kind of a asshole so , when he was being very rude to her twin lena was always there for lance .

| siblings backround : she has a twin brother , lance .

| currently living : los angeles, california.

| backround story : growing up lena always did her best to get perfect grades , perfect test scores and etc . her brother was always opposite but she didn't mind that , she was fine with taking the stress off his shoulders because then their parents were always yelling at lena about something usually her grades even a C or a B- would piss her parents off to their max . lena would always cover for lance when he snuck out , which led her to get in trouble by her father but in the end it was fine by her . after she turned 18 she started packing immediately to get away from her parents pressure . she now has been going to beauty school for 2-3 years !
...
| looks :

| height : 5'4.

| eye color : hazel brown .

| hair color,type&length : brown , wavy/straight, long.

| skin shade : fair .

| scars { if any } {TW}: lena has a few healed and healing self harm scars on her thighs and a couple on her arms which is why she always refuses to go swimming .
...
| general information :

| occupation: hair stylist in the making .

| personality : smart,sweet,bubbly,charming&people pleaser .

| likes : cotton candy , books , makeup , doing hair & the park .

| dislikes : aggressive behavior & drunk drivers .

| fears : car crashes & yelling .
...
|personal information :

| relationship status : available/single

| sexuality:heterosexual.

| mental health struggles/issues:PTSD,ADHD& anxiety .

|  children { if any } :-