{🌊} hazel.( fandom oc)

[ biography of   hazel alivia wilson

[ biography of   hazel alivia wilson .]
...
| backround information :

| place of birth : florida .

| nickname : haze ( jj ) ali ( pope , kie & sarah ) .

| birthdate : september 7th.

| parents backround : her mother passed a day or two after hazel was born due to health complications . after that her father needed more family support so he moved his kids with him to north carolina where they stayed at his moms house and that's where she grew up until she was 16 and they moved into a house near jj's .

| siblings backround : hazel is the youngest of three kids having two older siblings ( addison and peter )

| currently living : north carolina .

| backround story : hazel has always blamed her mothers death on herself even if it wasn't her fault , she always had some feeling that it was . once hazel moved to north carolina she grew close with jj quickly then met the rest of the pogue's , she clicked with pope and kiara instantly and even had a couple of classes with the both of them in high school . hazel had sealed with a lot of drama and bullying during her high school years but , jj and pope were the main ones there to protect her and sometimes john b she just wasn't as close with him as she was the rest for some reason. hazel and her father almost lost their house next to jj's a couple times but always managed to get enough money to last minute pay the bill . once hazel was in her senior year she was beyond sick of high school and that's when she started skipping more and more and was always going somewhere with the pogues .
...
| looks :

| height :5'0

| eye color : brown

| hair color,type&length : brown,wavy, medium length .

| skin shade : fair .

| scars { if any } ( TW ) : she has healed sh scars , she always covers them even in the summer unless she is swimming and has no choose . she also has some scrapes and bruises on her knees from falling and such . along with a few burns on her hands from burning herself while cooking .
...
| general information :

| occupation: waitress.

| personality : humorous , kind , bubbly , closed off ( at times ) , empathetic , courageous , intelligent & brave .

| likes : the beach , surfing , boats , sunsets , stars & late night drives .

| dislikes : kooks, snooty attitudes & entitled people.

| fears : sharp objects.
...
|personal information :

| sexuality: bisexual ( male lean ) .

| mental health struggles/issues: anxiety & depression .

...
| fandom information :
| seasons : 1-3.
| love interest : jj maybank .

| love interest backround : jj and hazel have hung out every single day since elementary, being neighbors he was at her house when he had family issues and she was at his when she had family issues

| love interest backround : jj and hazel have hung out every single day since elementary, being neighbors he was at her house when he had family issues and she was at his when she had family issues . the two have trauma bonded and connected to eachother on a deep level , relating to eachother and having a lot of trust between the two .
| tropes : friends to lovers
introverted bc extroverted gf
second chance .
| enemies / people she dislikes : topper , rafe , jj's father & sarah's parents .
| close friends : sarah , pope , john b , kiara
| kook or pogue ? : pogue .

| close friends : sarah , pope , john b , kiara | kook or pogue ? : pogue