! 🪐} faye.

[ biography of   faye lilac garnier]

...
| backround information :

| place of birth : paris , france .

| nicknames : -

| birthdate : february 8th.

| parents backround : faye never met her father but , all she's ever known is he was from france just like her mother and that's where the met . faye's father left her life when was around 3 and her mother has still never said why or what happened . faye's mother annie has taken the best care of faye she possibly could and has been her biggest role model .

| siblings backround : when her father left he supposedly married another women and has a son and daughter with the new wife .

| currently living : paris , france .

| backround story : faye grew up pretty happy , having a father or not didn't stop her from enjoying her time with her mom and making every second of her life as enjoyable as she could . faye has always enjoyed nature and just getting out there , it gives her peace of mind when having an anxiety attack . faye used to always try and ask about her missing father but never does now , she'd rather avoid it then let the truth hurt her for the rest of her life . she lives in a apartment right across the street from her mom so she can still be close but have some privacy when she needs it . since faye has always had a love for nature she started professionally take photographs of the out doors and has traveled many places for her photography.
...
| looks :

| height :5'7.

| eye color : brown with a hint of green .

| hair color,type&length :medium brown , wavy/straight, medium length .

| skin shade : fair.

| scars { if any } : a scar on her eyebrow{ she doesn't remember how it got there} .
...
| general information :

| occupation:photographer.

| personality :quiet{at first},introverted,kind-hearted,caring&self less.

| likes : sour candy,cats,nature,traveling,pride festivals,libraries&taking pictures.

| dislikes : talking infront of groups of people,homophobic people,loud chewers&screaming.

| fears : loud noises,deep oceans&closed/small spaces .
...
|personal information :

| relationship status :single/available.

| sexuality:pansexual.

| mental health struggles/issues:anxiety,OCD,ADD.

|  children { if any } :-