! 💌} marina.

[ biography of  marina luna gallo ]

[ biography of marina luna gallo ]
...
| backround information :

| place of birth : venice , italy .

| nicknames : mari ( close friends + family )

| birthdate : october 25th.

| parents backround : both of her parents were born in venice italy , her father is an author and her mother was a famous model in italy before her passing . marinas mom passed shortly after giving birth to her younger brothers : alejandro and bruno . once her mother passed her father decided to move the whole family out to greeneville south carolina so they could be closer to other family for support .

| siblings backround : her younger twin brothers are 7 years younger then her .

| currently living : greeneville , south carolina .

| backround story : marina has always looked at the positive in her life , no matter how low it got she kept pursuing her goals because that's what her mother always told her to do . she took several dance classes throughout high school which her father supported , after high school she went to college for her bachelor's degree in dance and theatre . about 1 year after graduating college she gave birth to her daughter , the father was a guy she was with for a short period and they broke it off before her daughter was born . she now lives in a 3 bedroom apartment with her daughter .
...
| looks :

| height :5'1.

| eye color : brown.

| hair color,type&length :dark brown,curly,medium length.

| skin shade : tan/caramel.

| scars { if any } : she has a scar on her knee from surgery after breaking it at her first dance competition when she was 8.
...
| general information :

| occupation: dancer .

| personality :creative,bold,intelligent,loyal,generous, caring .

| likes : kids , dancing , pop music , spending time with her daughter , honest people.

| dislikes : liars , cheaters & controlling people.

| fears : lighting,dogs,snakes.
...
|personal information :

| relationship status :single/available.

| sexuality:heterosexual.

| mental health struggles/issues: anxiety & depression.

| children { if any } : lucille grace smith .

|  children { if any } : lucille grace smith