Characters Info

Hello, readers, I know I have been stressing you all out on when I will make Camp Cretaceous. So, I decided to relieve your stress by making it. So, you can have a glimpse of the story. As well as apologizing for not making it sooner since I was so busy with my work.

This story takes place after the Little Dinosaur Girl and the Little Girl and the Predacons (Rewrite). Even though I have yet to finish the other stories, it's best I do this so you can read it.

But before I start, here are my characters, some will be in it and some will just be here for a quick cameo. As well as knowing the characters.

~0~0~0~0~

My Oc Kid Characters:

Val Grady: a seven-year-old girl with the power to communicate with animals. She has brown pixie cut hair style, sapphire-blue eyes, and tan skin. She is the niece of Owen Grady, an ex-navy seal and an animal behaviorist that works with raptors. She is a playful and happy going child that loves her family, friends, and animals, especially dinosaurs. She can communicate with animals because she was born with a gift to understand them. She is living with her uncle after her parents died from a car accident.

Her voice actress: Sloane Murray who play Baby Dory in Finding Dory

Celestia Grady: a dragon that can shapeshift into a human and is the same age as Val. She was founded by Val as an egg and was given a name. She has a crystal that is magical that allows her to transform into a human. Her dragon form, she's about the same size as a bobcat, has silver scales, emerald-green eyes, wings, and claws. In her human form, she has short silver hair, emerald-green eyes, and fair skin. She's a kind, hyper, and gentle dragonling that loves her family and friends. And loves to eat watermelon.

Her voice actress: Michelle Horn

(Celestia's Dragon Form)

Quinn Kingbird: a fourteen-year-old girl with super strength. She has long blonde hair, emerald-green eyes, and fair skin. She is a daughter of Marco Kingbird, a former mercenary/assassin and now Jurassic World's head of security. She's very athletic and loves sports. A king, strong-hearted, and responsible older sister attitude, Quinn is someone that younger kids look up to. But don't make her angry, she knows a thing or two of showing her bad side.