A Picnic with the Hybrids

The campers were at a huge lake in Jurassic World. They got their swimsuits on while Dark and the counselors prepared the picnic blanket while the campers got to know the Scorpios Rex Siblings. So far, the two new hybrids were still getting used to the outside world, exploring, smelling new scents, and looking at a tree as one of its leaves falls to the ground. They don't know why these hybrids are different compared to the other hybrids, but they seem to be more focused on the little things around them. Now, they are just staring at their reflections in the water, blinking from time to time.

"So...are they gonna stare at their reflection or what?" Kenji asked, looking at Scorpina and Toxiclaw.

"It's their first time out of the lab, they are very curious about this world." Dark said, still in her Danica disguise. "They're very curious about the littlest things."

"They almost act like small kids seeing something new." Yaz said, looking at Scorpina and Toxiclaw.

"Kind like Val and Celestia," Kendall said, looking towards the two little girls, playing with Spinny, Stiggy, and Redford.

"Pretty much," Dark said with a shrug, "And don't worry, you guys are not gonna babysit them. Wu and Archie are on their way here to keep an eye on them."

"Okay, since that's taken care of, let's go have some fun picnic time!" Dave cheered with a grin before looking at Scorpina and Toxiclaw. "By the way, they're not gonna cause trouble, right?"

"Like I said, they're calm now, they just want to explore and learn their new world." Dark assures them. "Heck, you can teach them things like swimming or-"

"Can they swim?" Val asked her guardian.

"I don't know, Wu said they have DNAs of various poisonous fishes." Dark said to them, getting the counselors and newcomers attention.

"Wait, how many poisonous fish DNAs are in them, exactly?" Brooklynn asked fearfully.

Dark rubs her chin and thinks, "Hmmm...don't know, let me see...they have the DNAs of a scorpionfish, zebrafish, lionfish, and stonefish. So...probably four or more hidden DNAs in them, I mean, there are other poisonous fish in the Scorpaenidae family."

"Oh, mama..." Ben mutters in fear.

"Relax, just stay away from their spiky tails and you'll be fine," Dark assures them.

"And you sure they can swim?" Val asked in concern.

"Well, the secrets are in their DNA," Dark said to them.

"Meaning?" Yaz asked.

"Meaning they'll learn how to swim by their instincts." Dark said to them.

Kenji scoffs and strolls towards the lake, "Instincts, Schmitincts, I'll show them real pro how it's done." Kenji boasted as he prepared to jump in the lake after he stretched. "Now, first of all you have to-AH!"

Kenji was cut off when Assassin whacked him with his tail, sending the rich teen flying and crashing into the water, creating a big splash in the process. Kenji soon resurfaces with a loud gasp, panting as he was flabbergasted on what the heck just happened. But he slowly realizes who was the perpetrator as he glared towards the Assassin while the rest, minus Dark (who was busy smirking), laughed at his misfortune. Butler, Brooklynn's new A.I. Phone recorded the whole thing and would help Brooklynn edit it later.

"NOT COOL!" Kenji yelled at the red Spino hybrid, who snorted at him.

"Assassin said he was helping you!" Val called out between laughs.

"HOW WAS THAT HELPING?!" Kenji exclaims, swimming back to shore.

Dark snickers at him. "Well, Wu and Archie said that Assassin has a twisted sense of humor. And it's kinda funny watching him torment his victims."