Where Evil Lurks

Wu, Dark, Val, Celestia, Kendall, Redford, and Archie were walking through the hall of the hidden base. Wu explains that due to the Scorpios Rex being unstable, Masrani didn't want to put it on display, not just because it was unstable, but because it was...too scary. So, Masrani told Wu to get rid of it. However, instead of following Masrani's order, Wu had put it on a cryogenic sleep. To preserve it rather than destroying it. Dark understood that Wu wouldn't want his creation to be destroyed, but she wasn't going to keep her guard down if the Scorpios Rex tried anything. Anyways, they headed towards a secret room, where Wu agrees with Archie to transfer the Scorpios Rex's cryogenic chamber here, rather than the underground halls of Jurassic World. It was a good thing too because, that way, no spies can find nor enter here. They went to another room that has a bullet proof window, where a bigger room was seen, but revealed to be an arena of some kind.

"This is where we will release the Scorpios Rex." Wu said to them, "Once we do, we'll knock it out with some sleeping gas, allowing Val to use Project Alpha on it."

Dark raises her head, "Yeah, hi, quick question, where did you put the Scorpios Rex's cryogenic chamber?"

"Glad you ask." Wu said before clapping his hands.

Soon, a hidden wall opens to reveal a containment tube made of ice. It was big and cold air was coming out from the huge tube of ice. They could see black silhouettes inside the ice. Dark could tell that the Scorpios Rex was inside the ice. 

Wu made a good call by putting on ice

Wu made a good call by putting on ice. If he destroys it, some of its bones or particles can be retrieved and would be used to clone again. So, Wu had to keep it contained. Anyways, as Wu was about to bring the Scorpios Rex in the arena, Val notices something strange in the ice.

"Dr. Wu?" Val suddenly spoke.

"Yes, Val?"

"Why are there two Scorpios Rexes inside?" Val asked, catching Wu, Archie, and Dark off guard.

"Wait, what?" Dark suddenly spoke in confusion.

"That's impossible, I only made one." Wu said in disbelief.

"But there's two, inside there." Val points out, looking at the cryogenic chamber.

Wu and Archie quickly went to the monitors. Wu types something, allowing a scanner to scan the ice. Once it was complete, they found another Scorpios Rex within the ice. A shocking discovery that both scientists looked at each other and further researched about this sudden discovery. I mean, Wu couldn't believe it. There are now two Scorpios Rexes. It was impossible to say at least. Wu could've sworn that he made only one Scorpios Rex, but two, is something to behold.

"Impossible..." Wu said in astonishment.

"Do you think that the Scorpios Rex reproduce asexually?" Archie asked Wu.

Wu shook his head, "No if it did, I would've known sooner. But I believe that the Scorpios Rex must've duplicated itself when it was in cryogenic sleep."