Once Fallen Shall Rise Again

Destiny's voice actress to Hynden Walch, she voiced Ace from Justice League. Her roars and shrieks are like the Wendigo's roar in the Until Dawn game.

A little warning, this chapter may be violent, mind breaking, and may have some horror into it. Just so you know.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

The Island that Mantah Corp has changed to the worst. The sky was blood red; the terrain had turned into black. Moreover, what's weird is that everything began to change. The trees have turned into strange yet alien-like trees. The flowers and mushrooms grew ten times the size of a person. Everything has gone topsy-turvy! Like some twisted wonderland. Dark knew that this was Destiny's doing. Her mind filled with anger and vengeance. Because Daniel was the reason for her family's death, her imprisonment and becoming Mortem's guinea pig. Now, she will get her vengeance by starting with Daniel and the people that worked with him.

Destiny will make sure that they will suffer as if she was force to endure such torture, so shall they.

But first, she has to deal with one person first.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

Daniel Kon somehow survived the fall and found himself in a dark room. He tried to get up but his legs gave in and fell to his knees. He has no idea what's going on until he hears deadly growls. The CEO of Mantah Corp was surrounded by the deadly Destiny clones, all hissing and screeching at him. Daniel sat on his behind and tried to crawl away, but he couldn't move a muscle or scream, he was frozen in place. Suddenly, small footsteps were heard, causing Daniel to look up to the source of light, and stepping into it was Destiny. However, she took the form of her little girl self, her long hair reaching to the floor, and wearing a reddish sweater, black skirt, and brown baggy boots. The clothes she wore when her family was burned alive by the fire that HE sent someone to commit.

"I'm not afraid of you." Destiny spoke in a cold voice. Her speech was clear yet angry. She walked towards him with her burning red eyes glaring at him.

Daniel crawls backward, trying to avoid her, eyes widened in fear as sweats begin to fall on his face, "Wait, please!" He begged for an advancing Destiny.

"I know what it's like to frighten other people." Destiny continues, referring to the threats he made to the people he hired and how he made Val do things that she didn't want to do, "That's why I'm not afraid of you. I'm the only one."

Daniel found himself pinned against the wall with no way of escaping. He felt his body shake in fear. For the first time, someone actually brought great fear towards him. Daniel shielded himself when Destiny came close enough.

"DON'T DO THIS!" He yelled in fear.

But instead of getting stabbed, a small hand gently strokes his hair, "Do what?" Destiny asked in a somewhat innocent tone.

Hearing this, Daniel foolishly let his guard down to look at her. Only to regret it. The moment he made eye contact, Daniel let out a horrified gasp when Destiny's third eye appeared, activating her power. Daniel didn't have time to look away, his eyes looked straight into Destiny's. She forces him to see his crimes and sins he committed, giving him the same torment she had to endure and the experiment children. Daniel was forced to see everything that he had done, driving him insane. He screamed as he saw the blazing fire. Even though it was a hallucination, he could feel the heat and it was burning him. He tried to escape but couldn't because he felt like he was falling. Seconds later, Daniel dropped on the floor, his face was blank and broken, his mouth slightly opened, causing him to drool.

Daniel was trapped in a catatonic state, forever broken, and is never to be fixed again.

However, her vengeance has yet to suffice. She wants revenge against those who work for him and Uberto.