Secrets

Darius, Kenji, and Brooklynn sneaked out from camp to see what enclosure Darius saw. They almost ran into a park worker in the process but managed to sneak away unnoticed. Feeling that this might actually work. However, they failed to see the danger sign that reveals to be one of the restricted enclosures that was housing one of the park's lethal and carnivorous dinosaurs.

The Velociraptors.

Yup, Kenji brought them to the Velociraptor enclosure. Clearly showing that he wasn't much of a good leader or probably he got them lost. They walked up to the stairs of the enclosure, making their way through the walkways of the paddock. Darrius observes everything from above, holding the rails, as he scans through the undergrowth of the enclosure.

"Hey, Brooklynn. You can get a good shot from over here." Kenji flirted, but Brooklynn was busy doing some adjustments on her phone's screening. Then Kenji tries to take her phone and assists her, even though she can handle it. "Allow me."

Brooklynn didn't want to give her phone up to Kenji as they began doing tug of war on the phone, "No, thanks, I can-"

"Just-" Kenji tried to persuade her to let him help, but Brooklyn is not having that. As they fought over the phone, Darius turned to them with an annoyed and confused look, clearly not happy with their behavior, thinking that it would scare away the dinosaur that was inside.

"Hey! Give me my-Ugh! Come one!" Brooklyn grunted out in anger, trying to get her phone away from Kenji.

Then Brooklynn lets out a gasp when Kenji loses her phone down the enclosed paddock area. Brooklynn watched in horror as her phone fell into the paddock. Kenji, who just realized that he messed up yet again, could feel the angry look of Brooklynn from behind.

"Thanks, Kenji. Real smooth." She said to him sarcastically.

Kenji turns to Brooklynn and assures her, "Relax, I'll get it." Kenji goes over the rail, setting alarms around Darius's head as he realizes that Kenji was going in the dinosaur paddock!

"Wait! What are you-" Darius was cut off by Kenji as he was trying to act all cool in front of the internet star.

"I got it, kid." Kenji started climbing down the paddock by using the pipe and sidestepping on the rails of the secondary cage. Both Darius and Brooklynn watched with concern as Kenji made his way in the paddock, landing with no problem, and retrieving Brooklynn's phone. It wasn't damaged and it was still working.

"See? Ha! Good as new." Kenji said to Brooklynn.

"Greeeeat." Brooklynn said sarcastically. "Now, just climb back up and gently hand it to me."

Kenji, who wasn't going to follow her and made another careless decision, said to Brooklynn, "Sure, sure, right after I get a sweet dino-pic for you followers. No need to thank me." Kenji boasted.

However, the spoiled-rich male didn't notice the danger he was in as Darius saw the bones in the paddock. Followed by rustlings from the undergrowth which causes him to gasp in surprise. Darius begins to slowly realize that this is not the right enclosure.

"Um, guys...this isn't the Compy pen." Darius said shakingly.

"Quiet, junior! The grown-ups are talking." Kenji said in a rude and loud tone as he walked up to the cage and held the phone between the bars. "Ah, you followers are gonna love this. Here, Compy- Compy- Compy."

"This isn't the Compy pen!" Darius yelled out, trying to warn him, but of course, he didn't listen.

"Uh, what's he babbling on about?" Kenji asked dully but soon was cut off by a growl. Turning to the pen, Kenji's eyes widened in fear and shock to see, not a Compy, but a fully grown Velociraptor, and not just any Velociraptor. It was Blue, the Beta of the pack and Owen's favorite girl. Blue lets out a snarl as she slowly approaches Kenji at the cage, tilting her head in a curious yet stalking manner.