Night 3

Night 3, 12AM

The gray bunny very cautiously walked into his workplace, double checking everything around him, the ceiling, the floor and the walls.

He was a bit surprised he could not see 39 or Plushy anywhere on his way to the office.

Are they planning a sneaky prank on me or something?

Jesse turned on the cameras, to see 39, in a dark corner of the Showstage, playing with a Nintendo Switch.

"Huh." Jesse hit his back against his chair, confused. "What ya gonna do tonight, seafoam bunny?"

Something in the gray rabbit's thumpers itched him to leave the office and go to 39, to check up on him, but shook his head, thinking twice. He might be trying to lure me out again. Not worth it.

Since nothing seemed to be happening, Jesse checked his social medias, read random fanfictions and looked at digital art online, periodically gazing up at the Showstage cam, to see no changes in 39's behaviour.

-

2AM

Plushy jumped up on focused cyan-green rabbit's shoulder. "39."

The tall rabbit ignored him, continuing to click the buttons on his switch.

"39!!!" Plushy pulled on his ear, causing the rabbit a bit of pain.

"WHAT?!"

"It's 2AM already, why aren't you doin' anything, mate?!" Plushy asked, clearly angry.

"I am doing something, I'm playing Zelda!!!" 39 replied, also getting enraged.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, CUNT!"

"GET OUT OF MY SHOWSTAGE OR YOU'RE FUUUUUCKED!!!"

-

3AM

Except for a bit of Aussie yelling from the other side of the building, Jesse didn't have anything close to a near death experience for half the night.

"This is kinda getting boring." he thought to himself.

"OI, CHECK THE DINING ROOM CAM, MATE!" he heard a high pitched voice from further in the building.

The gray rabbit put his feet up on the desk and complied, to get a little show of Plushy, breakdancing on one of the tables. "Heh, you like those moves, boy? I bet you couldn't do that!"

Jess giggled and happily watched the little plush rabbit show off his skills. "Pfffft. Now this is entertainment."

Something felt very off as the time went on, without Jesse feeling it. His eartips twitched, so he looked to both doorways, before getting up from the chair to press the light button on the East side.

"BAH!" the tall cyan rabbit did the grabby hands at him as he made a loud noise, attempting to scare him.

Jesse was disturbed by the loudness, but didn't flinch, as he expected a visit from him sooner or later. "Why hello there, handsome~"

39's ears perked up and his purple eyes widened. "A- Wh- Stop messing with me already!!!"

"But this is so much fun, why would I not? Besides, I'm leaving this workplace as soon as possible, just wanna get the most out of this as I can~" Jesse ran his paw bean through the bun's chest fluff, very clearly trying to mess with him.

The taller rabbit backed away two steps. "Nu-uh, I see what you're doing and you are not getting what you want."

Jesse giggled awkwardly and put his paws in his uniform pockets. "Nah, I'm just joking. Sorry if I look too weird."