Night 7

Night 7, 12 AM

39 paced back and forth in the Dining Area nervously. One last night together, huh?

He knew he was getting fired and replaced Monday morning. Yet, he still didn't know where he was gonna go after he's done with the Advert Studio.

The seafoam rabbit's pelt fluffed up, his belly churning due to the nerves caused by his thoughts. Where the hell am I gonna go? Live in the sewers? Is Plushy okay?

His ears perked up when he heard a bang on the window.

39 ran straight to the noise source and opened the window to let a certain small gray bunny in.

"Sveiki!" Jesse said, with a smile on his face.

"...What?" 39 tilted his head in confusion.

"It means 'hello' in my native language." Jesse pulled the teal bunny in for a hug, his tail wagging uncontrollably.

"So... You still haven't told me which country you come from." 39 nuzzled his snoot in Jesse's headfloof as they were hugging and playfully swaying side to side.

"It's Lithuania. Kind of a beautiful, but also kind of a piece of shit nation."

"Never heard of that place in my whole life."

"Well, now ya have. By the way... Aš tave myliu." Jesse said quietly, half of his face pressed into 39's chest fluff.

"Whatcha say?" The seafoam bunny asked curiously, his ears wrapping around Jesse's affectionately.

"Nooothin'?" The blue-eyed rabbit giggled and gave 39's white chest fur a cheeky lick. "So... What do we do tonight?"

"I don't know. It's actually my last night here." The teal rabbit told him, pulling away from the hug slowly, a bit sad.

"Really? Where are you gonna go?"

39 shrugged. "Dunno. Live on the streets, probably? The Studio was pretty much my home, until I got fired."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that... If I was a more responsible nightguard, that wouldn't have happened-"

The cyan bun lifted the bunny up in the air and nuzzled their snoots together. "It's alright. We had a really fun time together, despite what happened in the end."

"Well... It doesn't have to be the end, you know. You can stay with me, it'll be less lonely for both of us."

The purple-eyed rabbit's ears flared up. "Oh? You'd let me live with you?"

"Of course. I'm sure we'll get along well." Jesse kissed him on the lips, his legs lightly squeezing 39's hips as he was held up.

"Thank you very much, sweet bun~"

"No problem at all~"

They purred against each other as their chests puffed out and their scents mixed together.

Jesse moaned softly when his back was pressed up against the nearby wall when they were deeply kissing.

The gray bunny whined louder and rubbed the back of 39's head, when the taller rabbit leaned in to bite and roughly suck on his neck. "Mrrrr~ My good bunny~"

Jess, clawing at 39's back, fluffed up from the electrifying sting he felt, his face bright red. "Ngghh~ Please fuck me, daddy~"

39 was stunned from the straight-forward request, his eyes wide and cheeks red, but was already picturing how they were going to spend a part of the night together.