Night 6 [SMUT]

Night 6, 12 AM

39 sat in the Power Room chair, the PC off, room almost completely dark.

He exhaled when the clock rung, informing it was 12AM.

Without Plushy anywhere, due to him being taken away by his employer, and KB having been kicked back to wherever he came from, he felt lonely, but also a tiny bit hopeful.

Maybe, just maybe. Jesse will come.

He frantically checked the time on his phone, while also fighting the intrusive thoughts.

12:05.

Come on. He got fired, he doesn't have the keys, he's not allowed to come back anymore. And of-fucking-course I forgot to ask for his contacts.

12:08.

Pffft. Why would he return to me? There's so much better out there for him, rather than me.

12:14.

The teal rabbit tapped his foot impatiently, his chest aching.

He probably realized he did a mistake. Why am I so stupid? We only met a few nights ago.

12:17.

I wish we never met. Things were so much simpler with the other guards.

12:22.

Damn it, I miss him.

He went out to pace on the Showstage, glancing at the unmoved entrance door every now and then, although nothing changed.

The bun sat down and leaned his head against the cold wall, closing his eyes. He couldn't get thoughts of the gray bunny pressed up against him out of his head.

How far would things have escalated the other night if not for Plushy's shenanigans?

39 had a bittersweet feeling from thinking about it, but couldn't get himself to stop. His pants became more and more constricting, as the tent in them got bigger.

Fuck it. No one's watching me on the cameras. Might as well try to have some fun.

He removed his pants and underwear, setting his already-leaking cock free. The bun took it in his paw and rubbed it slowly, letting out a little pleased whine.

39 got a bit louder as he quickened the pace. "A-Aah! Oh- Jess-!"

"Present." a familiar voice reached the teal rabbit's ears.

"J-JESSE?!" the stunlocked tall rabbit attempted to stand up, but his knees were too weak. "I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T COMING BACK! MY GOD, THIS IS JUST SO WEIRD- FUCK-"

"Relax, handsome bunny, it's okay~" the gray rabbit removed all of his clothes on the stage, including his orange boxer briefs.

Jesse kneeled down in front of the horny rabbit and crawled onto his lap, their snoots mere inches away from each other. "I can help you, if you'd like."

39 blushed deeply, ears tall. "I-I'd like that."

The bunnies wrapped their arms around each other, kissing deeply and passionately, pelts fluffed up in excitement.

The seafoam rabbit moaned against his lover's mouth, as he rubbed his leaking cock against Jesse's fuzzy belly impatiently, his paws squishing his butt.

Jesse chuckled and put one paw on the bun's shoulder to get himself up a bit higher, using his other paw to teasingly rub the tip of 39's bunny meat against his taint for stimulation.