Night 5

Night 5, 12AM

"Hey, Plushy!" Jesse strolled down the West hallway, meeting the little seafoam plush, who was practicing some sort of martial art slashes and kicks with his hilariously small limbs.

"Haya!" Plushy made a silly noise as he brought his tiny arm down on the gray rabbit's foot with all the force he could muster up.

"Oooh, you're getting stronger!" Jesse brought his foot up to rub it with his paw beans, pretending to be in any pain whatsoever.

"I'm still not forgiving you for throwing away my hard-stolen nuggies." Plushy muttered and breakdanced away, to somewhere else in the building.

"Of course." Jess rolled his blue eyes and went into the office, throwing his security uniform onto his chair. He noticed the purple plush with a hat doodling something on a piece of paper near the new camera monitor. "Oh, hi, KB, how are you?"

KB held up a paper with a thumbs up drawing on it.

"Haha, that's great."

The pink-hat bun exited through the East hallway, most likely to find Plushy, so they could commit some sort of tomfoolery and dance practice together.

Jesse stretched in his chair and took off his security uniform, letting his white chest fluff poof out. Let's see the new camera system.

He flipped throught the cameras. Mm. Good video quality. And it uses up less power. Nice.

"Hi honey, how's work going?" 39 peeked his head throught the East doorway, pressing on the light button himself by reaching his paw to it. "Nobody misbehaving?"

The gray rabbit chuckled and stood up from his chair to pad up closer to the tall bunny. "Not yet, no." He hugged his friend, their chest fur pressing together for a moment.

The seafoam bun's brain turned into mush for a split second, as he softly patted the bunny's back, his ears tall and twitchy.

"So what's on the agenda tonight?" Jesse looked up at him curiously with his big blue eyes, 39 gazing away before his face completely turned into a tomato.

"Well... I downloaded this new horror movie that came out recently. We could watch it in the Power Room."

"What's the movie?" Jesse asked, since he hasn't been keeping up with any film releases due to his own personal struggles.

"It's about this criminal, whose crimes spread all over internet a few months back. Movie's based on real life events, which took place on Florida, Palm Beach, to be more specific." 39 explained, Jesse's ears drooping down.

"...Really." he muttered under his nose, eyes wide.

"Louis Sawyer. You've got to live under a rock, if you haven't ever heard about the guy."

"Yeah, I know him." Jesse's tail wagged nervously. "Everyone on Palm Beach should thank God he's dead."

"Damn right. Guy's a tad too unstable, to put it lightly." 39 agreed, arms crossed. "So, should we go and watch the film? I'll hold ya paw if it gets too scary, heheh."

Jesse sighed, tapping his foot on the floor aggressively. "Nah, I really don't wanna."

"Ah. Reasonable. Real life on the screen late at night might not be the best way to spend time." The teal rabbit nodded in understandment. "Anything you'd like to watch instead?"

"Kill Bill." The gray bunny said his favourite movie's title. "Unless you've seen it already. We can go look for something else."

"Kill Bill? Never seen that in my life." 39 lied. "Who's Bill?"