Into The Woods

We Go To The Woods

Visit Dear Old Grandmother

Into The Dark Woods

Xavier stared blankly at the short haired girl that was now sitting across from him.

Xavier: What?

Carmen was leaning forward with her chin resting on her hand. She was smirking again. Always smirking. She was still pretty, but Xavier felt uneasy. Especially regarding her question.

Carmen: I said, "you should come with us to our Grandma's house." We're going to have this big dinner for Ginger's birthday. She really wants you to be there.

Ginger's birthday? You recalled hearing about it in passing. You had mentioned itin an off-handed comment. That also meant that you would probably be there as well. So if he went, he would be with you. It didn't take much more convincing than that to get him to agree. And the next day, he found himself waiting outside of the apartment building.

He didn't know that the girls even had a car. It was their mother's but she would be too busy to visit her mother in law. Beside the van was a black car that belonged to you.

Y/N: This should be fun.

Xavier turned to you. You were both waiting for the girls. It felt a bit weird being alone with you, but it was more manageable thanks to your last interaction. Like always you were wearing your black leather jacket. You looked tired and Mizuno was sitting beside you. A F/C bandana was tied around his neck.

The plan was for most of the girls to take the van. Ginger requested riding with you which meant that Xavier would be tagging along as well. He didn't know how far Grandma's was so he was a bit nervous. Still, he was more than ready to handle small talk.

Xavier: So, what kind of dog is he?

You both looked at Mizuno who was staring off into space. You tilted your head as you examined him. You didn't think to ask what breed he was. You had your guesses, but that was it. Just guesses.

Y/N: You know, I'm not entirely sure.

Mizuno looked up at you and you smiled when his tail began to wag back and forth. You kneeled down and began to pet him, praising him for being such a good boy while Xavier watched. You seemed so harmless. Just a regular guy. But he had read your file. He knew what you've done, or at least what you've been caught for. He just couldn't see anyone who would hurt the girls.

Ginger: Xavier! You came!

Xavier turned back to the building only to get a painful feeling in his stomach followed by a warm embrace. He looked down only to be tickled by a familiar black feather. Ginger hugged the boy which made you smile. They may ne three years apart, but it was nice to see her make a friend like this. You quickly spotted the other sisters and stood up when Scarlet approached you. You leaned down and kissed her, earning a sound of disgust from both Robin and Ruby.

Carmen simply greeted Xavier while Rose hung back with her hands behind her back.

Scarlet: Hey, you ready to head out?

You nodded and flipped your keys into the palm of your hand. The motion reminded Scarlet of your first day moving in.

Y/N: I'm taking Xavier and Ginger, right?

Scarlet nodded.

Scarlet: She wanted to ride with you. Can't say no to the birthday girl, right?

Y/N: Absolutely not.