The Plan is Important

My name is Samatha Kirkland. I grew up in a trauma of a household. My birthday is April 26, 2006, not that anyone remembers it so its not important. For weeks I've wanted to escape this horrible, bashed up house and get away from my ugly parents who would choose money over there own daughter any day. When I was younger, I accidentally fed our pet fish the wrong amount of food and my parents threatened they would disown me or kick me out the house if I did it again, I was only 7 years old and of course I cried.

My life at school isn't any better. School work stresses me the fuck out and the teachers there are so strict with everything especially dress code. I get criticised for every piece of clothing I wear and the student are just as bad. I had a best friend which her names Lisa and she was the one person that kept me alive but of course, I should of known, show no love to people, love will just hurt you. I gave her my everything, I trusted her with all my secrets then in year 9 she used everything against me and got people to hate me and started making up false rumours about me. If it wasn't for her, I would have friends at school but unfortunately I don't.

Tonight I plan to escape from everything especially that horrible school and my ugly parents. I don't have a car, nor a licence because my parents haven't let me go for a test or taught me how to because they say
'Its dumb and to many idiots are on the road because your generation rather be on your phones then actually practise how to drive.' There so stupid and so stuck up. I hate them so much they make my blood boil to the point I want to take a knife and throw it at there stupid faces. Ofc they've said worse then that, much worse. Its Saturday today and every Saturday my dad and mum sit on the sofa with a bunch of sweets and eat like pigs while watching the tv, my dad always has his keys for the car on the key hook which is on the hallway walls, unfortunately for me, you can see the hallway clearly from the living room which is why I need a plan on how to get his keys so I can escape this misery with his car so I can travel far, very far.
____________________________________

I heard the front door open with two people stomping in, I went out of my boring room and looked over the railing around the stairs and looked over to the door, my parents walked in and went over to the hallways and dad put his keys on the hook while my mum placed her bag on the coat hook
"Sam we can see you up there, come down now!" My mum shouted looking up from the first floor at me, rolling my eyes, I went down the stairs. I don't know what I did this time but she always try's to find an excuse to yell at me. I met with my mum at the end of the steps and she looked furious.
"Samatha! You're so fucking useless! Your such a selfish bitch!" She screamed and I just looked at her with a blank stare, she always did this to try make me feel bad about myself, the thing is, she's been doing this since I was 5 so I'm used to this and no longer scared of her.
"I don't get what I did this time" I gave her sass in my tone
"Are you talking back to me?" I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk back up stairs but she grabbed my arm tightly and turned me around
"Watch your actions girl!" Out of anger I had no control, I turned around and wacked her across her stupid face, hard.

I got sent upstairs with my phone taken off me and I'm now grounded for a month, great. Ofc this had to happen tonight when I wanted to escape this place. I know where my mum keeps my phone when she was takes it off me though so I'll easily get it. The time is 7:40pm and my parents sit on the sofa at 8, I started packing my important and needed stuff in my bag like my clothes, chargers, snacks, water, makeup, a towel and pretty much anything else I could fit in it. I packed everything I needed to and look over at my alarm clock, 8:04pm I read. I picked up my bag from the bed and checked around my room again to make sure I had everything and once I did that I quietly opened my squeaky ass door and walked out. I walked over to my parents bedroom and opened the door to my mums cupboard and looked on the very top shelf in the white draws and opened it, bingo. I took my phone out the draw and turned it on while quickly but quietly making my way down stairs into the hallways.

I got my dads keys to his car and crawled on the floor to my mum's bag to get her house keys to the front door, I was rummaging around to quickly that I accidentally dropped my phone on the wooden floor which made a loud thud.
"Sam what the fuck are you doing going through my bag?!" My mum shouted and got up from her seat, I started panicking, still trying to find her keys. My mum started charging at me while I was still rummaging through her bag, she grabbed my arm tight but before she could lift me up by my arm I felt her keys at the bottom of her bag and grabbed them just before my mum pulled me up,
"SAM WHAT ARE YO-" I cut her off by kicking her crutch with my leg and then I spat my saliva on her face and she let go of me to wipe her face, I used that chance and ran towards the door and unlocked it as quick as possible then I left the keys in the door, I had no time to take them out. I ran to the car and got in, I quickly started the engine as quick as I could then drove out the drive way and sped down the road.

I looked in my mirror and saw my mum and dad on the phone standing outside the house, they were calling the cops but I didn't care, I'll need to out run the cops but by driving. I pressed my foot down on the accelerator as much as I could which sped up the car jumping the number from the speed of 60 to 120. I was at least 6 blocks away from home, I don't know where I'm meant to go or stay, but for tonight if I don't have to run from the police, I'll sleep in the car on the side of the road somewhere. I got up maps on my phone and I was 7km away from home,
'there is no way the cops could try find me now' I thought but I thought to soon, I was driving on the highway at 9pm, hardly any cars which is unusual but still a few, it is peaceful and I was happy I was running away and finally free but all my joy stopped when I heard police sirens, fuck...

1276 words.