Caught in a Web

I unfortunately arrived at the front of my parents house.
"I'll get your bag and phone from the back of the car then I'll help you get out" Ollie spoke and got out of the drivers seat and opened the door to the back and got my stuff out. Meanwhile I was shaking and my breathing increased, I was not prepared to go inside.
"Alright out you get" I looked up at him straight in the eye and gave him a dirty look before getting out. He walked behind me as we approached my parent's front door step and he knocked on the door. A little while after the door opened, revealing my stupid parents, they looked furious.
"Mr and Mrs Kirkland, I have your daughter here returned home safe and unharmed. You should keep an eye out on her and advise you to be gentle and not so hard on her, do I make myself clear?" My parents nodded slowly with slight fear in there eyes with the tone Ollie used. My parents nodded and let me in after I was forced to say thank you to Ollie for bringing me back home, I don't see why I had to thank him for bringing me back to hell.

⚠️verbal abuse⚠️
Ollie said goodbye to my parents and as soon as the front door was closed and locked my dad Spun around and screamed at me with so much aggression in his tone.
"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU DO NOTHING BUT CAUSE TROUBLE! SERIOUSLY? HAD TO GET A FUCKING POLICE INVOLVED N' EVERYTHING. HOPE YOU REALISE YOU WERE A MISTAKE UR MOTHER AND I SHOULD'VE NEVER HAD YOU! KILL YOUR SELF IT WOULD MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER!" As my dad finished he left the room and went up stairs to his bedroom while my mum stood there shocked, flabbergasted to even say anything. I looked at her dead in the eye and sighed, I could see she had fear in her eyes as well, that ain't my problem. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and found an apple so I got it out and washed it before taking it and myself up to my room. I walked in and shut my door, my emotions couldn't be controlled anymore, I bursted into tears, I couldn't even eat the apple I felt that sick to my stomach. I dropped my apple and placed my hand over my mouth so my parents wouldn't hear me cry incase I scream or sob to loud. I started finding it hard to breathe, like caves were coming in on me and suffocating me.
Help Was the last word I could think of before passing out.

I woke up a few hours later, my breathing was back to normal but I felt different. I got up from lying on the floor and went into my bathroom, gosh, I looked like shit. I splashed my face with water and walked over to my bed then flung myself in my bed while I  sobbed again as I sunk deeper and deeper in the mattress. I started thinking about Ollie and what he did for me when I told him my tits hurt. It may be weird to think about it but I don't care, no one can read what's going on in my mind. I started to over think a lot of the stuff that happened to me over the past few hours, why would Ollie bring me back here after I told him what my parents are like? Will I ever have freedom? What the fuck even happened to my parents car after I j crashed it? What else is my dad gonna say to me? What if I tried to sneak out again? What if I tried to run away again? It's like I was court in a web, court up in my own thoughts that never left my head. I didn't know what to do so I continued to think of all these questions and tried to find positive ways of answering them while I started to drift off to sleep.

690 words.

Short chapter but my brain couldn't think of anything more to write for it 🤷‍♀️