Run Away Hike

A car with flashing blue and red lights followed behind me with its loud sirens on, I felt stupid thinking I actually escaped.

I couldn't pull over, I just can't. I sped up again trying my best to dodge cars so I wouldn't hit them, I don't want to cause any trouble, or any more trouble then I have, I just want to escape this place. The police car kept following me and the person in the car sped up. I started feeling lost and panicked, a tear rolling down my cheek, I had an awful feeling like I was gonna throw up all this anger that my parents have given me the past few years. I looked back out the window of my car and saw the cop still coming, I quickly turned my head back to the front, that's when I saw pitch black.

The car swerved into a ditch and the wheels stopped, almost tipper over. The cop stopped there car at the top of the road and got out then started running down a ramp near by, I took that chance and carefully reached over to the passenger seat and picked up my bag and took my phone off the tripod and carefully got out the car incase it was to tip over since it's on a angle. I slowly opened my door and hopped out of my dad's now scratched up and dented car and looked over to the ramp where the cop was coming down, I couldn't see the cop in my sight anywhere so I took that chance and ran.
"HEY! SAM! SAMANTHA COME BACK! SAM!" A young male cop voice was heard, I didn't stop running though. I looked back at the figure chasing after me, it was hard to see his face because of the darkness that surrounded our presence. I looked back in front of me and stopped running when I saw I was very close to the edge of a cliff leading to probably death, would that be such a bad idea right now? No.

I kept running to the cliff just letting my intrusive thoughts take over my mind
"SAM NO! DON'T! STOP!" I heard the cop shout at the top of his lungs, but I didn't want to. I kept running to the edge of the cliff but that got stopped as soon as  I felt a body jump on me, pushing me down to the floor with there body on mine.
"Ow fuck!" I whispered as I hit the floor, worst thing is, I landed on my boobs. The cop got off me and turned me around after hand cuffing my hands with a the uncomfortableness of the hand cuffs.
"Sam where on earth is your mind at-" I turned and faced the cop, I was speechless. I've never once in my life seen a guy like this. He was pretty, his eyes shined in the light from the road lights, his hair was perfect, so was his face. I don't care if this sounds weird but his hands and arms were hot, he is my new claimed husband.

⚠️Not smut but touching⚠️

"Uh.. Sam. You uh.." my husba- I mean the cop cleared his throat up.
"Samantha are you alright? Your not hurt when I pushed you to the ground at all?" He asked concerned,
"Other then my tits which you squashed I'm fine" I rolled my eyes, I looked back at the cop after a few seconds of silence.
"Um, do you give me permission to take a look?" My eyes widened but not that wide he noticed it, I nodded slightly and he lifted my shirt up revealing my bra. He looked at me again, asking permission to take it off through his actions, I nodded ofc. He unclipped my bra and lowered it down slowly and looked at me again.
"Which one?" He asked and I shrugged.
"Well since I can't feel then cause you hand cuffed my hands you'll have to" he gave me a confusing look and I sighed.
"I need to know which one hurts, so you'll need to touch them so I know" he nodded and placed both hands on either of my boobs then very gently gave them a squeeze. They both felt fine but I wanted him to keep his hands there,
"They hurt bad, I think they just need a massage or something," I lied.
"Um okay.. do you mind if I do that for you or do you want me to bring assistance of a female cop?" He asked, maybe he's forgetting I have my own hands and arms but it's fine, I'll make sure he forgets.
"Uh.. you can do it, please, I can't wait any longer"
He was flabbergasted by my words. He nodded and started massaging my tits, he went around the nipple and over my soft skin, he knew what he was doing.

After the best five minutes of my life, he took his hands off and I looked back at him.
"Do they feel better now?" He asked and I nodded.
"Thank you" he nodded back and sat me up and put my bra back on and pulled down my shirt.
"Sam I'm really sorry but I need to now take you back to your parents house."
"Wait what?" I looked up at him, he turned me around and lifted me up, walking behind me and holding me by my hand cuffs.
"No I can't go back!" I dropped a few tears down my cheeks and the cop suddenly stopped and turned me around
"Hey, hey calm down" I was now having a break down, he pulled me into his arms as I just sobbed in his chest.
"Calm down, easy" he said to try comfort me, and it worked. No one has ever gotten me to calm down like this before this quick.
"Okay easy, what's wrong with going home?" He asked letting go of me.
"My- my parents- there horrible!" I started stuttering, I couldn't speak properly for shit.
"I'm sorry Sam but your gonna have to go home" I gave him a death stair, he sighed and turned me around then kept walking.

After 7 minutes of silence, unfortunately we were in front of the cops stupid police car.
"You seem responsible.. I'll allow you to sit in the passenger seat." I nodded and he opened the door to the passenger seat and helped me in then closed the door then got in the drivers seat and started the engine.
"What's your address?" He asked while starting to drive on the high way again,
"69 Suck my dick street, and the Suburb is Kms" I said out loud, I heard him sigh,
"I'm not ur best friend or boyfriend to joke around with, I'm a cop and head of law; you do not speak to me like that, now answer my question as I command from the court of law!" I know your not my best friend or boyfriend, your my husband. Anyway, I rolled my eyes.
"It's 38 Valentine Avenue" I sighed.
"Wasn't so hard was it?" He muttered under his breathe, I just rolled my eyes again then looked out the window.
"What's your name?" I asked randomly out of curiosity to break the silence.
"Uh Ollie, not that I should be telling you this" I nodded slowly, this Ollie guy was mean, I could tell right now, if he had a relationship, he would be pure heartless.

1256 words.