Escape two

Escapes again, Ollie was outside house and GIT court
I woke up from my overthinking. All my thoughts and questions were gone from my head expect one, what if I escaped again? What if I ran away again? I started to think more about this question, it wouldn't be such a bad thing if I did try to run away again except this time I have to be careful and quick. I made up my mind I would try again tonight, if I fail then I'm most likely dead by my parents, if I don't try I'm anyway gonna unalive myself so there's two opinions I can be sent off this Earth tonight. I looked over at my alarm to read 11:34am and I picked up my phone off my bedside table and opened it to see many notifications from my friends. I left everyone on delivered, I didn't have energy to answer anyone back for shit.

I got up from my bed and opened my bedroom door and peeped out to see if my parents were anywhere upstairs. I couldn't see them in sight so I quickly walked down stairs and opened the fridge door after I got in the kitchen and took out some left over rice and heated it up. While I was waiting for the rice to heat up I remembered there's a spare key to the front door in my dad's safe, I looked over to the key holders and bingo, the key for my dad's safe was hanging up. I quickly got up and walked over to the keys and smoothly picked it up and continued walking to the back room of the house which is where the safe is. I entered the room and opened the cupboard door to reveal the locked up safe. I got the keys from my hand and unlocked the safe and it opened, to easy. I look on the side of the door which had all the spare keys and I found the one for the front house and I quickly grabbed it and stuck it in between my bra and boobs then closed the safe and walked out the room.

"What were you doing in the back room?" I jumped as I turned the corner coming out the hallway to meet with my mother.
"And why do you have the key to the safe?" Her face changed from confusion to fuming.
"Uh I wanted to see if I had any money in the safe that was mine so I could use it when I go shopping later but there wasn't any" I improvised quick and she shook her head and snatched the keys off me.
"Ur grounded remember your not going anywhere and you don't have a job so of course you'll have no spare money in there, your broke and lazy get to your room" she spat in my face and I wiped off her disgusting spit.
"Yuck! Your a pig!" I instantly regretted the words as soon as they escaped from my mouth.
"Excuse me?!" She was about to grab my arm but I quickly ran for my life up the stairs and into my room. I shut the door as quick as I could and locked it.
"YOU BITCH GET OUT HERE NOW! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT! YOU UNGRATEFUL SLUT!" My mum kept banging on the door non stop to the point I almost heard it break.
"YOU'RE FUCKING LUCKY YOU LITTLE PRICK! WAIT TILL YOUR DAD GETS HOME LITTLE GIRL!" I sighed as I heard her stomps go further and further away. I got up from the floor and calmed myself down before I started to pack all my clothes again in a bigger bag so I could put more in.

I tried to get as much stuff fitted in my bag as possible and the key in bra was making me feel uncomfortable so I took it out. I heard a knock at my door and I sighed
"What?" I said with attitude.
"The rice in the microwave was getting cold so I heated it up but I'll leave it here in front of your door for you" my mum said so sweetly and innocently expect she's played this trick on me before. She'll act like she's gone but rlly she's waiting at the door for me to come out then I'll open the door and she'll full on abuse the shit out of me.
"No thanks I don't want it anymore"
"Well your gonna have to it can't be reheated again"
"I said no thanks" I heard her sigh and bang the door with her leg through rage before she went back downstairs. Her anger problems made me laugh.

I heard my dad come in from work which meant it was almost time for me to sneak out and run for my life.
"Hey honey where the little brat? You said she called you a pig or something?" Oh fuck me. Don't fuck me like that but ffs ofc my mum is a snitch.
"Yeah the little brat is in her depressed room." Oh this bitch was making me fume.
"Alright I'll deal with her after my dinner. What's in the fridge?" I heard is voice disappear cause he probably went in the kitchen. I knew as soon as my mum and dad sit there asses on the sofa and eat dinner I have to run for dear life otherwise another night of abuse will come and I seriously don't want that.. I mean who does? Anyone that has gone through something like that I feel with my whole heart sorry for. (Author: I really do, I'm very sorry if you have gone through something like or are, it's a horrible trauma for anyone to go through)

I heard my parents come back into the living room by there loud voices and I unlocked my door and peeped down and saw them sitting on the sofa. I quickly rushed back in my room and picked up my bag, phone and the spare keys and double checked I had everything and then I quickly but quietly walked down the stairs and then I ran, when I tell you I ran.. I ran the fastet I've ever ran. I ran to the front door and unlocked it then opened it and ran tf out of that shit whole, I heard my parents running and shouting after me but aye, I couldn't give one shit 😄. I heard a car door open next to me as I was running and all of a sudden I'm tackled down to the floor.
"I knew you would try get out again!" Do not tell me this Ollie bitch from yesterday stalked me 💀

"Ollie?!" I questioned and I looked to the back of me and guess who I see, Ollie.
"No, no Ollie me. Get up I knew you would try get out again." A tear left my eye, I knew he would make me go back in the house to my parents. He turned me around to face him and he saw my tears.
"Oh your being serious.. it's that bad?" He questioned and gave me a sorry look. I nodded slowly as he wiped my tears.
"I'm sorry Sam I really am. But in law I have to bring you back home."
"Not if there gonna abuse me! U can take me into kids protective service or something. There's something you gotta do surely?" I started crying a bit more, I couldn't control myself at all. I wish he never was alive! Gosh I hate him! If Ollie wasn't alive I could of been away from my parents by now. I HATE HIM! Anger filled up my broken down body and I tried to escape his hand on my arms with all my strength but there was seriously no use, he was to strong. I mean.. he's a cop and I'm a little girl who is lost. Lost in her thoughts and mind, lost in knowing where to go or what to do. I don't know anymore what to do with my life.

1363 words.