Suprize

"Get up Sam!" I felt my warm covers be pulled off me by my mum.
"Whatttt" I yawned not wanting to get up.
"You're gonna be late for school get up." She said in a tone. I rolled my eyes secretly so she wouldn't see and when she was out of my room I got ready. I packed a portable charger this time so I won't run out of battery because hell no I'm not stepping foot into that school again. After I was ready, as usual I was dropped off to school by my dad and I just went straight to the park after he left. The siren went for school as soon as I sat down by the tree I was at and I whipped my phone out and started playing bit life on it because I was bored as fuck already.

I heard a car pull up to the park but I didn't think anything of it since it's a public park but something felt off inside me like the same feeling I got yesterday to go home and not run away when I had the chance. I looked up and around me confused as I couldn't see the car that I heard pull up. I stood up and put my phone in my pocket then suddenly; everything went black.

I felt a rag in my mouth, blocking my voice to scream, a bag was over my head as someone put my hands behind my back and put hand cuffs on my wrists. They tied my ankles together and I could feel them pick my up gently and place me in what felt like the back seats of a car. I heard the engine start and felt the car move as I was squirming around trying to set myself free which wasn't working at all as I looked like a lost potato, well at least that's what I thought I could've looked like. At some point, I knew I had no hope. And moving around trying to get free would only waist my energy. I just decided to try calm myself and take deep breathes even though no one would know where I am or where to come find me.

The car stopped and the engine turned off after I'm guessing 30mins of me trying to scream. The driver got out of the car and opened the back seat door and took me out gently once again. I got carried into a coldish room after the person took at least 19 steps down into somewhere. They put me on a wooden chair with my ankles untied together but once again they were separately tied to the leg of the chairs. My wrist with the handcuffs were then tied to the back of the chair gently, what type of kidnapper is gentle?

(Btw, this is what you look like: )

Ik, don't gotta tell me twice, I'm the next Leonardo da Vinci

I felt there cold hands come off my wrists as they were finished tying them to the chair. I never thought I would say this but I want Ollie to just come into the room right now and save me, who's knows what this creep is gonna do.
"Calm yourself little slut" excuse me? I felt his hands touch my inner thigh going up my leg. It sent shivers down my spine.
"Now you're all mine.." I could tell they were a male from there voice, they sounded 40-50.. at least it wasn't Lisa planning her revenge on me, but this could be worse. The guy gently brushed his hand going up my body to my face.
"Can't wait to see your pretty face once again.." I froze right in that spot. Once agaim? The guy slowly lifted the bag over my head, revealing a very familiar face to me. A very attractive one at that.. but why? He took the thing had in my mouth out.
"But why.. you're a cop.. aren't you Ollie?"