Chapter 8

For the next few days, things were relatively back to normal. The regular Todoroki was back and seemed to be there to stay. Class 1-A was disappointed, they had liked the new, fun Todoroki. They just assumed has was acting weird because of some kind of illness that he was over now. Ida said that sometimes being sick, even if you don't feel sick, can make you do weird things. So they were disappointed, but at least this meant that Todoroki was better.

Todoroki was most certainly NOT better. In fact, things were only getting worse.

"Give me control! They liked us better when we were fun!" Shoto growled.

"I can't do that!" Todoroki glared at himself in the mirror. This was the third time that day they had had to excuse themselves to the bathroom, so they could fight. "You have got to stop trying to take control in class! I can't focus, and our grades are going to suffer!"

"I would stop being a distraction if you would just let me have control!"

"Look, I know you got a taste for what it was like in control last week, but I promise, it is usually much worse." Shoto sighed, "You just don't get it. The stuff I have had to put up with dad..."

"Oh please, of course, I get it!" he yelled, giving Todoroki a headache, "News flash, I'm in our head when dad beats us. Of course, I know what is going on! I can help you! Take some of the punishments!"

He shook his head, "You still don't get it. I..."

Suddenly, there was a knock at the bathroom door. "Todoroki?" it was Midoriya. "Are you all right? Mr. Aizawa asked me to check on you."

Todoroki was about to answer him when "I'm fine Izuku. Thanks for checking on me."

All at once, they both realized what had happened, and stared at the mirror in shock.

"O-oh ok!" Midoriya sounded surprised, "I uh... take your time!"

"You... you spoke out loud, even when I was in control..." Todoroki stared at their reflection.

"I... guess we can do that now..." sure enough, they both watched their lips move in the mirror. "One of us can control the body, but we can both talk..."

"This is terrible...." "This is wonderful!" although, they both tried to talk at once, so it just became a jumble of words.

Todoroki hung his head, "We can't go back to class like this..."

"Oh sure, I'm sure skipping class will be great for those grades you're so concerned about."

He sighed, "You're right... but you have to promise not to talk!"

"Sure... no talking. Cross my heart and hope to die."

"Death doesn't sound too bad at the moment..."

(A/N - hey guys, thanks for reading. Go beyond, plus ultra!!)