Chapter 77: God stick brother 19

The students have been frightened, and now there is no time to think. Seeing Yan Shu falling from the sky, she immediately regarded her as a savior. She subconsciously listened to what she said.

So a group of students scrambled to run out while crying and reciting the core socialist values.

I don't know if it was comforting or it really worked. After they recited it a few times aloud, they actually felt that the coldness on their bodies had dissipated.

If they opened the eyes of the sky, they would find that the yang fire on their left shoulder that was about to be extinguished, with the twenty-four-character mantra recited in their mouths, it became more vigorous.

Of course, the power that they all read together is not as powerful as Yan Shu alone.

She seemed to be coated with a layer of golden light, and every time she uttered a word, the word seemed to have substance, spreading out with golden light, clearing all the yin around her.

The little devils are afraid of these lights and dare not approach. This gave the students the opportunity to escape.

"Keep running out, don't look back."

Yan Shu's voice sounded in their ears, they had already regarded Yan Shu as a **** at this time, and had no doubts about her words. They do what she says.

Everyone gritted their teeth and ran out of the adventure house door at the fastest speed in their lives.

The sky was bright outside, the light gave people hope and courage, and everyone wept with joy. The aura that had been supporting them running wildly suddenly relaxed. Everyone slumped on the ground, thinking about what happened just now, and they were all afraid.

I didn't expect that there are actually ghosts in the haunted house.

At this time, Xu Xinglou had already run here. Seeing everyone's appearance, he immediately knew that they were in trouble.

He said loudly, "Don't relax, get up, count the number of people first, and see who hasn't come out!"

As soon as everyone heard it, they cheered up again and began to count the number of people.

After Xu Fei finished counting, his face was ugly, "Su Ling fled first, except for her, a girl who went in with us is gone. And Lin Yanshu, who went to rescue us, she still stayed inside and didn't come out with us. "

Xu Xinglou's expression also changed, "You take everyone to meet the teacher first, and I'll find them."

Xu Fei gritted his teeth, "I'll go with you! Lin Yanshu is here to save us, we can't leave her alone!" Although he was terrified, he mustered up the courage to stand up. Like him, several other boys also stood up.

As strong as the self-esteem of young people is their fearless ambition, they are obviously afraid to die, and do not want to be cowards.

"Forget it, you won't be able to help her much if you go, so don't go and cause trouble for her. Go to the teacher first to see if she is injured."

When I was running wildly just now, someone fell and didn't care to check if they were injured, so I got up and continued to run. I was reminded by Xu Xinglou at this moment that many students felt a burning pain in their bodies.

They had to listen to Xu Xinglou's arrangement, support each other, and go to gather with the teacher first.

Then Xu Xinglou rushed in alone.

When he rushed into the haunted house, he happened to see that Yan Shu was struggling to cope with a very terrifying ghost whose ghostly energy almost condensed into a solid body.