Chapter 99: champion brother 15

It was dark and rainy.

At the entrance of Moshu Studio, Yan Shu looked at the continuous rain and worried. She didn't bring an umbrella when she went out, and the carriage at home was broken, so she didn't take the carriage today.

My brother has been taking a bath today, and he will not come back from the Imperial College. Dad wasn't here either. A letter from my hometown said that my grandfather was sick, so he went back. As for my mother, she has two bodies now, so she can't come out to give her an umbrella.

If the rain doesn't stop, she can only run back in the rain.

"Didn't your carriage come to pick you up today?"

A voice came from the rain, Liang Maoxing jumped out of the carriage and ran in front of her a few steps, "Get in the car, I'll take you back."

Yan Shu took two steps to the side, opened a little distance from him, and said coldly, "No need."

Since meeting him once before, Yan Shu found that every time he came out, he would meet him. Although he was not as abrupt as the first time they met, his impression of being a disciple has been left in Yan Shu's heart, so he has never had a good impression of him.

"The rain won't stop for a while, it's getting late, you should go back in my car first." Liang Maoxing advised.

Yan Shu was very guarded against him, so he didn't dare to ride in his carriage, so he refused again.

Liang Maoxing felt bitter in his heart, why did he leave such an impression on people the first time they met? So much so that she is so defensive about herself now.

He thought for a while, then turned and ran back to the carriage.

Yan Shu thought he had finally left, and secretly heaved a sigh of relief. However, the next moment she saw the man running back in the rain again, holding an umbrella in his hand.

"Give you!"

He opened the umbrella, held it up in front of her, and stuffed it to her involuntarily.

Yan Shu originally wanted to refuse, but he plugged the umbrella and ran away immediately, and she couldn't pay it back.

"Go back quickly."

He shouted at her in the rain.

Yan Shu was silent for a while, but she still didn't throw away the umbrella in her hand.

Holding an umbrella, she hurried home.

The sky is getting darker and darker, most people have turned off their lights, and the streets are almost empty.

"Yo, why is the little lady alone?"

While walking through an alley, Yan Shu was suddenly stopped by a strange man.

He stood in front of Yan Shu with bad intentions, and looked at her with narrowed eyes.

Yan Shu looked back and forth, there was no one in the alley at the moment, she couldn't help but panic.

She did not expect that someone at the feet of the emperor would dare to act so daringly!

"It just so happens that my brother is also alone, and the little lady is here to be my brother's company."

The man stretched out a hand and touched her face.

Yan Shu took a step back in panic, and even the umbrella fell to the ground.

The man bullied him with a wicked smile, and stretched out both hands, trying to grab her.

However, the next moment, his hand was grabbed by an iron palm that was inserted diagonally, and when he turned back, with a "click", the man immediately let out a scream.