Chapter 131: System Brother 10

In the previous court, Su Xiang was playing.

"Your Majesty has been on the throne for many years, but there is no child in the harem. This is absolutely not normal!"

In one sentence, Shang Luyuan's nerves were tense. The two words he has heard the most in recent years are "children". Even if he dealt with all the imperial physicians who diagnosed the pulse, and did not leak any rumors, the fact that the harem has not come out for so many years is enough to cause suspicion!

If it wasn't for him having a son and a daughter when he was in the dormitory, I'm afraid his infertility would have been brought to light long ago.

It's a pity that both of his sons and daughters died shortly after they were born. So he is still empty under his knees.

In the past, he didn't want to let other people in the harem get pregnant, and only wanted Fu Chuan to give birth to his child. Now he would like to have a life, but he can't.

Don't want to let life, and can't let life, one word, the meaning is very different.

He has regretted it now. He regretted that he should not have given medicine to the harem women. He should have given birth to a few more when he could, and he would not fall into the current situation.

But there is no regret medicine in the world, he can only seek medical treatment secretly in order to cure the disease. It's a pity that it's been so long and nothing.

Originally thought that Prime Minister Su was playing for the sake of his heirs this time, but he changed the subject and continued:

"His Majesty still had a son born when he was hiding in the mansion, why did no one hear the happy news when he arrived in the palace? Since it's not His Majesty's sake, it must be someone who did it on purpose! When the minister met an expert, he told Wei Chen that there was someone in the palace. The villain is playing havoc and mutilating His Majesty's heirs. Please also ask His Majesty to thoroughly investigate the harem, find out those who harbor evil intentions, and spread branches and leaves for the big business as soon as possible."

Shang Liyuan understood as soon as he heard it, this must be something in the harem, waiting for him to find out. And nine times out of ten, it is related to the queen. Otherwise, Su Xianghao would pay attention to the affairs of the harem? They thought he didn't know about the idea of ​​the latter in private.

Whether this is true or not, it came at the right time, and he was almost unable to withstand the pressure of the court. If at this time a person who harbored evil intentions was found, it would be just a matter of diverting his attention.

So he agreed immediately, and sent his most trusted **** director to be responsible for a thorough investigation.

He also specifically told not to let go of any palace.

Director Wei brought a group of people from Wuyangyang, and when they came to the harem, all the concubines happened to greet the queen.

Therefore, he directly left everyone in the Fengyi Palace and did not allow anyone to enter or leave to facilitate the search.

A clever little **** suggested, "Director Wei, since the Fengyi Palace already knows the news, why not start the search from the Fengyi Palace first? Otherwise, wouldn't it leave people a chance to destroy the evidence?"

Director Wei glanced at him, "You are right, then start the search from Fengyi Palace."

But after searching inside and out three times, the Fengyi Palace was clean and there was nothing.