Chapter 93: champion brother 9

As soon as Song Hai returned home, he and Wang Shi muttered in the room for a long time.

"Are you serious? The Fourth Family has such a good way to make money?"

"Isn't it, they're still locked up so I don't see it. The more they're locked, the more curious I get, so I went to see what was going on while they were asleep."

Those templates with characters and piles of books piled up, he knew what was going on at a glance. It turned out that their "copying books" was such a way of copying. No wonder you can live in such a nice house!

"Then what are we going to do now? Let's learn from them too?" Wang was so moved that there was a reader at home, so she knew how expensive books were. If you can print and sell books, that's a good way to make money!

However, Song Hai said, "Don't worry, if this method is revealed now, it will not be our family's fortune, but the public's fortune. So, let's wait."

Wang Shi's thoughts moved, "You mean..."

"Yes, when Yan Chang releases the list, we will split up the family. At that time, our big room will do this business alone. We can't let the second room and the third room get a piece of the pie in vain."

Wang Shi nodded again and again, this couldn't be better.

At the same time, the couple in the second room were also discussing in a low voice, "Let's just split up the family. You can also see the expressions of the father and son in the big room today. It is estimated that the county test is a sure thing. If Yan Chang becomes a child, his parents will definitely Concentrate on him alone, and don't let us Yan Wen continue to study."

In the past few years, the family has not had any unexpected wealth, and the life has not been bad or bad, and it has been a little difficult to support two scholars. Mrs. Chen could see that the old lady had planned to bring back Yan Wen from their second room, and was going to use the strength of the whole family for Yan Chang to study alone.

Although Yan Wen was not very talented in reading, but asked him to give up reading and come back to farm for Yan Chang to read, Chen felt unwilling no matter what he thought.

"Why do we want to be cows and horses to provide their big house? Yan Chang passed the exam and his parents got all the credit. Can you still remember our uncle and aunt who are a room apart? Our Yan Wen is also fourteen years old, if he doesn't study It's time to see each other, and while the old lady still has some money in her hand, she quickly divides the family and can marry Yan Wen. After running out, what can we do?"

Song He thought about it for a while, and this was indeed the truth. So he nodded and said, "Okay, let's talk to your parents when you can."

At the same time, Song Fubao was also urging his parents, "Father, mother, let's live in the county like the fourth uncle and four aunts? In this family, only our family is bullied. I don't have any brothers or brothers. Family, you are angry every day, it's better to split up and go out to settle the bill."

After a few years, the Song family finally realized that Song Fubao did not have the good luck he had before. So Song Li, who regarded her as a lucky star, changed his face immediately, and the eldest aunt and second aunt no longer flattered her. Her special treatment was gone. Like other sisters in the family, she became a pitiful little girl who was despised.

Even because in the past, good luck to her and bad luck to her, I thought she was evil. If it weren't for the parents' begging, they would even want to find a master to come to the house to do the practice.

Song Fubao was very annoyed. Although he knew that this family was top-quality, he didn't expect it to be so high-quality! After getting so many benefits from her, she even turned her face and slapped her!