Chapter 114: superstar brother 9

The filming of "Travel" ushered in the final phase of the integration.

The six groups of guests met in the villa prepared by the program team, which was the first time they met after participating in the program.

The guests came in one by one, and the first to come was the egret mother and daughter, followed by the grandson of Ouyang Rui.

Ouyang Rui is 22 years old this year, wearing a black hoodie, hip-hop style slacks, and a blue cross ear stud on his ear. His expression is cold and cool, with a rebellious handsomeness.

But when going up the steps, he would carefully support his elderly grandfather.

It's such a cool appearance and a soft heart, which makes him gain a large number of fans in this show.

Before that, there had been rumors that he was short-tempered, had a bad personality, played a big name and other negative information. Although he was chasing the wind, it affected his popularity.

This show can be said to let people see a real Ouyang Rui. It also made his fame even better.

The same is true for other guests, such as Xue Mei, the outdated actress, Gu Jun, who is middle-aged and has no drama to film, and Bailu, who has been told by the audience that he is old-fashioned. spring.

"Oops, Ouyang Rui! I'm your fan. Today is considered a real person. Can I take a picture with you?" Egret's mother became excited when she saw Ouyang Rui.

"Okay." Although Ouyang Rui still had that cool expression, he was very kind to the elders, and took several pictures with Mother Egret before stopping.

Bai's mother was very happy, and she said that she would send a circle of friends when she went back to show off to her friends.

The following groups of guests appeared one after another. The Yan Qing brothers and sisters are still the last to appear.

As soon as Yan Qing came in, Bai's mother became excited again, "Ah! Yan Qing, I'm your fan! I finally see you today!"

Ouyang Rui: "???"

Egret also felt very embarrassed, and quickly pulled her, "Mom, can you stop climbing the wall so fast, who are you a fan?"

"I like them all, they are all my idols!" Bai Mama said without any guilt.

The egret covered his face, wishing he could find a crack to burrow into.

Yan Qing didn't mind either, and greeted them with a smile. Then he greeted the other guests one by one.

When seeing Ouyang Rui, Yan Qing paused slightly, and then greeted him with a smile.

Ouyang Rui didn't notice his mood changes, and his eyes only stayed on Lin Shu.

"Lin Shu, it's been a long time." Although there was still no expression on his face, the bright color in his eyes couldn't hide from Yan Qing's.

Lin Shu thought it was the first time they met, but when she heard him say hello, she was stunned for a moment, and quickly recalled it. Then I remembered that they had been on a show together before.

"Ah, it's been a long time. The filming of "Entertainment 100%" was the year before. I didn't expect you to remember it."

Ouyang Rui pursed his lips, looked at the cameras around him, and swallowed the words that came to his lips.

What he didn't say was that the last time they met was three months ago. On the plane, they greeted each other across the aisle.

"Wow, the show team is so generous this time. They don't need us to make money, so they arranged so many delicious food for us. I'm afraid there is a pit?" Sun Ke'er asked very suspiciously.