CHAPTER 4: END OF OLD RIVALRY

That morning;

Jake is working out all alone at the gym where he was approached by Kairi.

"Ohaiyo, Marufuji-kun" greeted Kairi.

"Ohaiyo, Housako-san" replied Jake.

"Anata wa tashika ni hitori de subete o tanoshinde imasu" said Kairi. (You sure enjoy doing everything alone)

"Mane" replied Jake.

"Motto tomodachi o tsukuru doryoku o shitahōgaī" said Kairi. (You should make more friends)

"Ore wa chōdo jūbunda to omoimasu" replied Jake. (I think I have just enough)

"Sō ka. Itsu demo itsu demo sōdan dekiru" said Kairi. (I see. You can always talk to me anytime)

"Wakatta. Arigato na Housako-san" replied Jake. Kairi just smirked.

2 days later;

Jake arrived at the arena for Gain Control in Nagoya pay-per-view. Once he entered his lockeroom, he got a phone call from his former bestfriend; Ella Toone.

Jake: What do you want?

Ella: Delaila told me that you called her bitch. Is it true.

Jake: So what if it's true? She is a bitch indeed.

Ella: Really, Walker? Not just you abused her, you call her with a bad name.

Jake: She deserved it. After spreading those lies and created all the false evidence.

Ella: Oh, so you called her a liar too?

Jake: Yes, I am. Now, tell that bestfriend of yours to stay away from me and stop disturbing me everytime she saw me.

Ella: Disturbing you? She tried to forgive you and take you back since no one else want you. Be grateful a bit.

Jake: Oh, now she tried to be a nice person, huh. After ruining my career when it just started. Don't make me puke.

Ella: Can you stop being an egoist?

Jake: You called me an egoist? You know what. Tell her, your teammates that blindly back her up and my former teammates that turned their back on me this; Fuck off.

Jake then quickly hung up.

"In the end I'm the one that is wrong? Freaky bastards" muttered Jake alone. Suddenly, he heard someone knock on the door.

"Darē?" asked Jake.

"Ore da. Daijōbudesuka omai wa?" asked Marufuji. (It's me. Are you okay there?)

"Shinpaishinaide, ojiisan. Ore da daijōbu" replied Jake. (Don't worry, uncle. I'm okay)

"Sokka" replied Marufuji before walking away.

"I'm that loud innit" muttered Jake alone.

Later on;

"Honjitsu no main evento, GHC hebī kyūōza, rokujuppun, ippon shobu okonaimasu!"

"Akai kona de. Emerald Star; KIYOMIYA KAITO!"