CHAPTER 12: RAW BEFORE MANIA

Die Marufuji Die!

No wonder your girlfriend left you, you fucking crook! Go Danger Zone!

Danger Zone for the win! Marufuji suck

Kill him, Danger Zone! Let he wandering around hell for eternity #TeamDanger

"You sure have a lot of haters now, Jake" said Cora as they were checking on social media after finishing cooling down.

"Well, haters gonna hate after all" replied Jake.

"I never expected that you can draw this much of heel heat. You were one of the top baby face not for long ago" said Cora.

"Of course he can. He is an evil maniac after all" said Mandy that walked by with the rest of Toxic Attraction.

"As far as I concerned, I didn't ask for your opinion" replied Cora.

"Seriously, Brie. You chose to be friend with this asshole instead of us? I can't believe it" said Dollins.

"I can choose anybody I want to be my friend. It's not for any of you to decide it" replied Cora.

"Really? What so special about him? He just a criminal after all" said Jayne. Suddenly, Jacy Jayne was hit with a slap.

"What the hell was that for, Kay?" asked Jayne.

"I've told you to leave my little brother alone, right. Yet here you are, insulting him like did not have feeling at all!" yelled Kay Lee.

"He's not even your real brother" said Mandy.

"So what? I don't mind killing you if you dare to insult him more. He just being so nice to let you go just like that" said Kay Lee.

"Let's go, girls" said Mandy. Then, Toxic Attraction walked away.

"Calm down, sis. There's no need to use brute force" said Jake.

"Seriously, Jake. I don't get you sometime. You might ended up return to Delaila one day" replied Kay Lee.

"Arrgh, not that" said Jake. Kay Lee just giggled before walked away.

"You sure have a great sister there" said Cora.

"That's true. So watch your mouth, Coda" said Jake. Cora just giggled.

Later on;

Jake was just playing his PS5 when Tegan called him.

Jake: Hi there.

Tegan: Hi. What are you doing right now?

Jake: Playing games. What's up?

Tegan: In other words, you are doing nothing. Want to go and have lunch together?

Jake: Are you sure it's a good idea? I'm a big heel right now.

Tegan: Of course. I'm a heel too, remember?

Jake: Very well then. Give me 30 minutes. I'll pick you up.

Tegan: Okay, then. See you later.

Jake: Okay.

Then, they hung up.

Later on;

Jake and Tegan are having their lunch at a restaurant nearby.

"So, how does it feel about becoming the most hated guy in the business?" asked Tegan.

"Great. Even my uncle never thought that I'll ever get that much heat" replied Jake.

"Of course he never thought about it" said Tegan.

"I guess I'm just lucky since I feud with Wyatt. That guy is technically John Cena 2.0" replied Jake.