CHAPTER 15: MOMENTUM KILLING TRAGEDY

That Monday;

A Range Rover was seen entering the parking lot. Then, the doors opened before Joe Marufuji, Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa exited the car. 3 of them then made their way inside the arena. After a while;

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome, Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa; Guerilla of Destiny and the WWE Champion, The Wanderer; Joe Marufiji!"

Joe and GoD making their entrance followed by a huge jeers from the crowds. Once they get into the ring, Joe asked for the microphone.

"Seriously. I don't understand any of you here. Last Saturday on Night 1 of Wrestlemania, I defeated Wyatt Danger CLEAN. I showed you that not only I don't need GoD to retain my title, GoD too didn't need my help when they defeated The Viking Raiders on the opening of Night 2. Not to mention, they won the match clean too" said Joe.

"But still, you love our opponents and keep hating us? That's why we didn't give a fuck about what do you want and what do you want to say" Joe continued.

"So, all of you can suck up to your favourite superstars and go to hell because we're here not to kiss asses, we're here to kick them HARD" said Joe as he lifted up his WWE title up high.

Later on;

Joe and GoD walked to the backstage when they came across Finn Balor, Damien Priest, Dominik Mysterio and Rhea Ripley.

"Well, well. It seems that you found a new boss now huh, Tama?" said Finn.

"And you found some lackeys after you left me and the boys in Japan, FINN" replied Tama.

"Well, they offered me a lot to be here. Isn't that the same reason that all of you are here. Especially you, Marufuji. Your world is already rejecting you innit" said Finn.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Balor. As you can see, this is my world now" replied Joe while patting the WWE title.

"I see. So what if I took that away from you? Where do you think you'll be ended up to?" asked Finn. Before Joe can answered, suddenly;

"Well, well. Isn't it such a sweet reunion here? Why didn't I get invitation. Did you, Karl?" asked AJ.

"Nope. What about you, Luke?" asked Karl Anderson in returned.

"No. None of these nerdy nerds ever sent it to me" replied Gallows.

"Invitation of what? 4 of you are nothing" said Joe towards The Judgement Day.

"As for 3 of you, you should retired and spent the rest of your life at retirement home already" said Joe towards The Club. Before something else happened, Adam Pearce appeared with some security.

"Okay, that's enough. I'll tell you what. Tonight at the main event, we will have a match to determine the No. 1 contender for the WWE Championship at Backlash between The Phenomenal; AJ Styles and The Prinxe; Finn Balor. As for you, Joe. You will have a mixed tag team match against Montez Ford and Bianca Belair. You can choose anyone as your partner" said Pearce.

"Partner, huh. But I don't work with chicks" said Joe.

"That's not my problem. Either you do it, or you're fired" replied Pearce.

"I can't believe this" said Joe before he and GoD walked away.

Later on at the catering;

"So, Jake. Who is your partner?" asked Priest.