27. Remembering the Past

3RD PERSON POV

*BANG*

???: EVERYONE LAY DOWN SUPPRESSIVE FIRE!

All the soldiers began firing at the SS-rank ghoul to no effect as it tries to swing its kagune only for Arima to block it and return fire.

Ghoul: YOU THINK THIS WILL STOP ME?! I WILL KILL YOU ALL-

*BANG*

He screams in pain as a bullet blast blows his left arm off. He regenerates before turning to the side......to find MAG agent Wade loading his massive pistol up and walking to him calmly.

Wade: Sorry but please leave these people alone.

???2: T-THE HELL IS THAT GIANT?!

???3: W-WHAT KIND OF GHOUL IS IT?!

All the CCG troops begin to panic, the investigators all confused as fuck at the sighting of the MAG agent as Arima furrows his brow.

Arima: 'Interesting....what kind of creature is this?'

Ghoul: W-WHY ARE YOU HELPING THEM?! HELP ME-

Wade: First of all I'm not a ghoul. Second of all I do work with humans. Third I like hot dogs and noodles. Fourth....just shut the fuck up and stand down before I kill yo-

*CLANG*

The ghoul's kagune shot out only to bounce off of Wade's skin, making him sigh before-

*BANG*

He unloads all his bullets into the ghoul, shredding him apart with no mercy despite it having its kakuja protecting it. The investigators all watch as the ghoul wailed at being torn into pieces with each bullet before his head flew off his body.

Ghoul: D-Damn yo-

*BOOM*

Wade jumps on his head, the ground shaking from his weight before he reloads his gun and turns to the CCG group.

Wade:.....Carry on.

He reaches back to grab a loaf of bread before shoving it into his mouth and walks away, ignoring them.

*TWACK*

A scythe shatters upon contact with his head, forcing him to turn around and grab the cleaver that was swung at him. Knocking it away, he shoots the ranged weapons several agents had, rendering them unusable before tanking lightning bolts shot and him and rips a massive blade that tried to thrash at him from above away.

Wade: This is getting really annoying.

*THUD*

He stomps the ground, casually knocking everyone off their feet before walking away like nothing has ever happened.

???: QUICK! AFTER HIM-

Arima: No.

He watches curiously, sensing no hostile intentions from the MAG agent who gets out a device before talking into it.

Wade: *whisper* Looks like Arima exists here. Everything fucking exists from our world's Japan 10 years ago before the genocide.

Auditor: *phone* Good. Go to the 11th ward. Try looking for any signs of Aogiri Tree. Meanwhile stay clear of public spaces and try to act civil even if you scare people.

Wade: Got it boss.

He puts his pistol back into his holster before dashing off at top speeds.