37. Relaxation

3RD PERSON POV

1 week later

Ink: Cirvik is gonna lay low for a month. Gives us more time to take over TRIK.

Y/N: Yup.

Ink:.....Who are they?

He points to the devil hunters who sat in the sushi restaurant, unsure of how to react to the behemoth of a guy that wields a massive axe.

Y/N: Devil hunters, fiends, hybrids, and devils.

Ink:.......Like a full on devil? I mean you're a hybrid.

Y/N: Makima's the full on control devil of the other world. Power's the Blood Fiend with the horns. Denji's the chainsaw hybrid. Aki's the guy with the fox and curse devil. Himeno's the chill woman with the ghost devil.

He lists every of the 6 people sitting besides their table, the chaotic trio fooling around at the other side of the room as they stared at the two.

Makima: You don't smell human.

Ink: My kind ages twice slower than humans.

Makima: Ah....I see.

Denji: YOU GOT MY POWERS WITH MISS MAKIMA'S AND 3 OTHERS?! HELL YEAH!

They both turn into their Chainsaw man form, the loud sound filling the whole room as Denji laughs.

Makima: Unlike Denji, you seem more calm and composed in your devil form.

Y/N: It's ok to let it rip once in a while....but sometimes charging in blindly is the worst mistake possible so I always try to go into a fight tactically.

Aki: *nod* Mmmmm.....

*WHOOSH*

Makima: A wise way to approach a fight. Although, Cirvik forces have indeed attacked our world though we fended them off two weeks. Could you care and show me around on the situation you're in? My do- subordinates of course can rest and hang around in the meantime.

Y/N: Sure.

Ink: HOP ON IN!

Y/N jumps into the portal along with Ink while everyone else hops through.

Later

Himeno: *coo* Aw

Himeno: *coo* Aw...it's adorable~

She picks the two slimes up, smiling at how they let out a purr like sound and cuddled against her torso.

Aki:......*sweating* Please just leave me alone.

He was smothered in a dozen different slimes who cooed and snuggled against him affectionately.

Power: ME, THE GREAT POWER WILL NEVER LOSE TO A FAT MONSTER LEADER OR WHATEVER!

Denji: YYEEEAAAHHHHH!!!