103. The Boys (1/2)

3RD PERSON POV

Billy:.........Damn....

There was a portal his group found and with caution, he enters only to find to his astonishment hundreds and thousands of soldiers moving around. A MAG agent took notice of him coming from the portal, and called some backup so he stood there as 50 soldiers with a mixture of Nevadians, humans, and demihumans held him at gunpoint before Amelia arrives.

 A MAG agent took notice of him coming from the portal, and called some backup so he stood there as 50 soldiers with a mixture of Nevadians, humans, and demihumans held him at gunpoint before Amelia arrives

Amelia: In Nevada, there have been rifts between our universe and others. We will need to clear you before we can talk with the others behind the portal.

Billy: Well....it's not like they're expecting a thousand of these woman.

Amelia: Soldiers, Soldats, MAG agents, whatever. Come with me-

Auditor: There's no need to. We can clear him right here and then.

The Auditor arrives with Y/N and Ink, Billy intimidated by Ink's size though Y/N had the most dangerous aura.

Y/N: *holding device* I'm uploading all your data from your universe here......ok.

Ink: Billy Butcher...former member of British special forces, now leader of a vigilante group called the boys with the goal of taking down Vought and the 7. Work with the CIA too........

Auditor: Tell me....what is this Vought?

Billy: You know nothing about Vought? I'd assume you all work for Vought.....

Auditor: We're the AAU, and if it's not clear, you're not in your world.

Billy:....*nod* Alright then.

Auditor: As of now, you're not a threat. However, is there any way we can possibly talk with the others behind said portal?

Billy: They're not gonna talk to a bunch of.......you aren't supes are ya?

Amelia: I'm a general and war commander of the AAHW faction. Amelia Ludwig.

Y/N: Y/N, Demon Ronin, soldier of the front lines.